LPSG T-Shirt Idea

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dumb question-

But do most of the men on here need to 'remind' folks that they are big hung? Isn't it....obvious?

Like a woman with big breasts with a shirt saying "bit tit support group"?

Not meant as a flame, just an observation...

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Unfortunately the "8" isn't quite right. For that matter neither is the "straight".
Oh, THAT kind of "straight". I had my little hopes up, but didn't see any changes in your percentages. :wink:

You could wear a pair of boxers backwards to attract members. :wink:
Are you implying "easy access"? :tongue:

Nah, all he has to do is bend over in a kilt.
Yeah, that was actually last night at a cocktail party, but i SWEAR it was really an accident.:redface: Then there were the 2 times that girls helped themselves to lifting the back, while I was just standing there talking to others.

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Not so keen on the current design, but i'd buy one.

I think it's best to leave off the .org and maybe make the text a bit smaller.

It's one thing to have LPSG on a t-shirt, but I don't wanna feel like a walking billboard. Also the more the design is one slab of printing more that bit will get nasty and swetty

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unfortunately, I hear ya. :dead1:

An LPSG belt buckle would be more useful than a t-shirt. I don't consider t-shirts to be suitable public attire, but I always wear a belt for fear of the dire social consequences should my pants fall down.

Same here. 'Cept I'm more worried about my backside than my front. I have a nice "shed over my tool" for some protection, but my backside might be offensive to passers-by. To a lesser degree, I can't stand a cold Arctic winter breeze flowing thru my shorts....:redface: Perhaps LPSG suspenders would be in order?:biggrin1:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
well, if lpsg stood for large puppies support group instead of big tit support group, we could sell them to pervs in the general public. haha

I would still like a jock or pouch briefs with lpsg on the waist or pouch. If rob ever comes up with an address, I'd like to mail him a money order. I'm not here looking to hook up but I have gotten pm's such as "if you show me yours, I'll show you mine." I fainted. Who would want to see a mailman? Altho, we do have nicer colored uniforms than ups. :wink:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ha, I knew us too well- we'll be stuck with cafepress or some such shit, you couldn't get us to agree on the colour of the sky.

Awww. I'd wear an LPSG T-shirt with pride any day!!:tongue:
The belt-buckle thing was just an alternative side-note..:biggrin1: :rolleyes:

Rob_E

Cherished Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The consensus seems to be that folks want a variety of options, which makes cafe press the likely best choice.

I'll try ordering a few things from them to get an idea of quality.

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As shameless as I am, I'm not sure I would actually wear that in public.

I agree. I'm akin to wearing numerous different silly/stupid tees but walking in public with the label, LPSG, on my chest would be picked up on by all the devoted passerbys who fill my inbox -- a little uncomfortable. And as I have mentioned previously, there are a few things I'm not (at least at the moment) open with:

I'm not openly bisexual. I only tell gays and other bisexuals about it (therefore they can't judge me for it).

I'm not openly hung. I avoid any mention of it in public. If it comes up, I either vastly understate myself (hold up my pinky) or ignore the comment entirely.

I am however intrigued by BD's suggestion of a belt buckle (but not an overly big and tacky one), and Gisella's idea for boyshorts/panties (no, not for me :tongue:).

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree. I'm akin to wearing numerous different silly/stupid tees but walking in public with the label, LPSG, on my chest would be picked up on by all the devoted passerbys who fill my inbox -- a little uncomfortable. And as I have mentioned previously, there are a few things I'm not (at least at the moment) open with:

I'm not openly bisexual. I only tell gays and other bisexuals about it (therefore they can't judge me for it).

I'm not openly hung. I avoid any mention of it in public. If it comes up, I either vastly understate myself (hold up my pinky) or ignore the comment entirely.

I am however intrigued by BD's suggestion of a belt buckle (but not an overly big and tacky one), and Gisella's idea for boyshorts/panties (no, not for me :tongue:).

:biggrin1:

I hope Rob E will not forget my undies idea when he goes shop...I would prefer wear a LPSG souvenier as boyshort very close to my body than carry and drink from a LPSG mug...LOL...

And I for sure agree with you Nitrofiend as I too have my reasons not wear LPSG slogan in public advertsement of my craves etc...in a world of averages I for sure will put my expectations to high and scare away my admires...no good strategies for "real life" situations, I think.:rolleyes: :tongue:

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:biggrin1:

I hope Rob E will not forget my undies idea when he goes shop...I would prefer wear a LPSG souvenier as boyshort very close to my body than carry and drink from a LPSG mug...LOL...

And I for sure agree with you Nitrofiend as I too have my reasons not wear LPSG slogan in public advertsement of my craves etc...in a world of averages I for sure will put my expectations to high and scare away my admires...no good strategies for "real life" situations, I think.:rolleyes: :tongue:

Yeah, it seems like such a shirt would only really be worn in public by the most hardcore gay/scene/clubber types looking for hookups. No offense to any of my LGBT friends, but I'm just not like that.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like a woman with big breasts with a shirt saying "big tit support group"?

I could probably get used to that. (I took the liberty of correcting "bit" to "big" - "bit" would be nothing to get excited about.)

Oh, and speaking of getting used to things, what happened to Josh24NH? I almost miss him already.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Getting back to Cafepress ...
I'll try ordering a few things from them to get an idea of quality.
Ordering samples is a good idea. I bought a couple of t-shirts from Cafepress about a year ago and I was disappointed. The fabric was so-so and the lettering looked kind of like "iron on" but not quite that crude.

The proceeds went to a cause and thus I didn't send them back.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Though I'm still shameless, I'm not sure I'd wear it amongst the GENERAL public and it would be at the back of the t-shirt drawer.

Plus, i'd vote for subtle and understated...

Attachments

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Though I'm still shameless, I'm not sure I'd wear it amongst the GENERAL public and it would be at the back of the t-shirt drawer.

Plus, i'd vote for subtle and understated...

I agree. I don't see how wearing a shirt that just said LPSG would give anybody a clue about anything. I'd just tell people I bought it at a thrift store and not tell them anything else.