LPSG, The Movie

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Casting will soon begin for actors to portray members of LPSG in a new movie about the site.

Who would you like to see portray you ?? You can also recommend actors to portray OTHER LPSG members.

ME: I'd like to see Helen Hunt portray me in my Early years, and then Dame Judy Densch portray me in my current Golden years.... It takes 2 GREAT actors to protray the LEGEND that I am....:biggrin1:

You'll have to be careful with Dame Jude - she can be a bit evil sometimes. Ask Nubian. ;)

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hmmm good question... i couldn't figure out who was my celebrity look alike for the facebook thing this past week. I used that Heritage.com site and it kept saying Reece Witherspoon... I mean really!!! My boobs are way bigger than hers!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
hmmm good question... i couldn't figure out who was my celebrity look alike for the facebook thing this past week. I used that Heritage.com site and it kept saying Reece Witherspoon... I mean really!!! My boobs are way bigger than hers!

you would have rocked the ass end off of Legally Blonde :p

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we are already casting this in the joke section

Yes I thought of that too, but decided that forum would have a comedic movie and this one would be the drama. I'm going to go with the same casting as the other one, My character will be solely off screen and I'll be dubbed by Marni Nixon.

justmeincal

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes I thought of that too, but decided that forum would have a comedic movie and this one would be the drama. I'm going to go with the same casting as the other one, My character will be solely off screen and I'll be dubbed by Marni Nixon.

Poor Marni. Always the star off screen. I always felt sorry for her. :mad: I wager the average person has never heard of her.

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media
Casting will soon begin for actors to portray members of LPSG in a new movie about the site.

Who would you like to see portray you ?? You can also recommend actors to portray OTHER LPSG members.

ME: I'd like to see Helen Hunt portray me in my Early years, and then Dame Judy Densch portray me in my current Golden years.... It takes 2 GREAT actors to protray the LEGEND that I am....:biggrin1:

No offense, but why are there 2 threads about casting for the LPSG the movie????

There is already Casting thread for LPSG the movie in the funny stuff forum that is 8 pages long:

http://www.lpsg.org/168141-casting-call-the-lpsg-movie.html

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To answer the nay-sayers question as to wHY this thread was started here and obviosuly a duplicate of another already existing thread, its because not everyone visits the Funny Stuff/Joke forum, and this thread gives people who dont a chance to participate. OK ????

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To answer the nay-sayers question as to wHY this thread was started here and obviosuly a duplicate of another already existing thread, its because not everyone visits the Funny Stuff/Joke forum, and this thread gives people who dont a chance to participate. OK ????

well now it's getting too political...move it there!!! :)