LPSG "THE PENIS MASTER" First Hand experience

D_N Flay Table

Experimental Member
Media
Ok.

First Results post.....

I would like to start out that I have been wearing the device as much as possible.

I try to put it on for at least 4 hours a day... in two-two hour stretches.
It is very difficult to do while I am at work for fear of it coming off and landing on the office floor.

But all in all, I would say that I have been fairly vigilant about wearing it.

I didn't wear it very much for the last few days while DeeBlackthorne was in town, and during the holidays.
It is hard for me to wear it at home for the fact that I am fairly busy at home, and cannot just run around with it on.
I have taken to trying to wear it while I am sleeping, and that seems to be fairly comfortable.
Maybe I will start doing that more often.

Ok. so I notice a much more "muscular" appearance in my penis while erect, and I have defiantly noticed some gains while flaccid.
My penis seems to be much more "pliable" and hangs lower while soft.

Being that I am not in the best shape right now, about 220 lbs.. yikes!
and I have been sick all week..

I decided to get hard... *which isn't the easiest for me anymore.. am I just getting old?

I grabbed my faithful Ruler...

and now I am measuring just under 7.5 inches bpel..

So what does that mean?

Well in the last month.. I have gained maybe a 1/4 inch.

Is that the gain I was hoping for?

No.... but it is a start.

I just started doing "big Als" PE for beginners routine to supplement my use of the "penis master"

I have also started working out again, and hope to drop 40lbs and get back down to my "regular" weight.

So...
Here is where I stand right now.

7.45" inches long by I am assuming still 6.5" around
*I didn't measure the girth. but it feels the same..

So, my goals is 9"... or close to it by 7" around... impossible?
I think not, I have faith that if I take to this like I am taking to my diet and exercise routine I will make those goals.

Rome was not built in a day.... and neither was a great body... or cock for that matter.

I will keep using the device. and make a effort to use it while I am sleeping for I will not be able to wear it at work anymore because of my new position.

I am pleased because I do see a difference.
I am not pleased because I was expecting more..
But I feel MUCH bigger.
and my partner has noticed.
So... hey..
Keep at it..
I will..
And I will keep up the posts.
Next measurement...
January 1st.
as well as updates.
THanks for taking the time to read this!
DJG

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Phenomenal post man, I find your experiment enthralling and I will be on your corner rooting for you... of course, you started out with a GREAT cock in the first place. Kick some ass bro!!!

I am stoked that you are trying BigAl's routines, he is the MASTER.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
New pics just posted!!!!

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/71785

Big Al, perhaps some feedback?

I had just got done with a 200 stroke Jelq session...

then I decided to let myself cum, cause it had been a few days..

but that is bad right?

oops.

You're coming along well :)

There's nothing wrong with ejaculating. The only change in your sex life (unless you're abusing yourself) should be the improvements you see from your exercises.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Its ok to ejaculate after a jelq session but never before or during.

There are all sorts of studies done on this. The fact of the matter is that if you're stimulating yourself to the point to where you have the urge to ejaculate (it doesn't matter the catalyst- jelq, masturbation, sex), then even if you don't ejaculate you'll still release that built up semen the next time you urinate.

Some people that do PE feel that ejaculating immediately afterwards somehow interferes with gains. I think that as long as you are able to complete your full routine with optimum efficiency and as long as you don't masturbate to the point to where you're abusing it, then you can ejaculate after your session.

You can ejaculate prior to your PE session if you regularly find yourself getting too erect to do your exercises.