LPSG threads you hate/that piss you off

Media
A very large chunk of the threads on here are completely uninteresting and just regurgitations of stuff that has been beat to death. I agree with what pretty much everyone else has said, with a very small exception. I enjoy when I'm nominated for a hottest thread, even though it is very rare. But I don't like those threads because most of it as you said, a wank fest of people nominating themselves and complimenting each other. I try to only post in them to say thank you if I did get picked.

I almost never even look at the topics in the funny, quiz, blah forum, it's pretty much dead to me. Only rarely do I post there.

Any thread that turns into some crusade against labels like they are the most evil thing in the world. How dare you say he isn't straight, etc. Get over it.

Most threads in the women's issues because half the responses are from guys even though the question was never intended for them, and most of the responses are intended to get them attention from the women, as if that works.

A lot of stuff in the Sex with Large Penis forum because it's mostly full of stupid or asinine questions or arguments about sexuality, or at least those are the ones I usually notice, and I don't even read most of them.

I enjoy the members here that are super intelligent and genuine and make themselves available to folks like me who only have a couple years of college and life experience under their belt. Their contributions are invaluable, never tire of those.

However...

Intellectual snobbery rears it's ugly head from time to time. IMO it is great that you can pull the encyclopedia Britannica out of your ass at will, it is even better when the intellectual elite show sincerity and humility. Being intelligent does not always equate to being smart.

I tire of the incest threads. Yes! I am judging those that show interest in such things. It is, for me, nothing more that spiritual famine at best. It is gross and a total waste of human potential.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate the hook up theads here. "Sexy Looking for Big Dick Tonight in Chicago"

There should be a category for these and a button to block them from coming up on your screen.

I've felt for a long time that the quality of threads on this board has gone downhill with the loss of many quality posters who have something worthwhile to contribute. There still are many here but I'd say a critical mass has been lost and most likely never to return.

SR_Blarney_Frank

Experimental Member
Media
This is a support group after all.

Even on Day 1 here I took that term to be extremely tongue in cheek.

I think the prevalence of shitty posts comes from the overly literal acceptance of this term and the resulting nonsense about how tough it is to have a big penis. You may have issues, but it's probably not your dick's fault...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Worst threads:

1. Anything sexist or racist.
2. Anything involving incest.
3. Anything involving non-consent (while someone is asleep, and there was one about putting a hidden camera in a friend's bedroom...)
4. Political threads that involve liberal-bashing (I hear enough of that IRL :biggrin1:)
5. What do you think of my cock? threads. (We'll put comments in your gallery if we want to comment on that...)

However, I find the "I'm too big" threads rather hot. :biggrin1: (But that's because I have a fantasy thing about that. It's not for everyone...Although I can't help wondering if it's also a fantasy and not reality on the poster's part as well! :biggrin1:)

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Even on Day 1 here I took that term to be extremely tongue in cheek.

I think the prevalence of shitty posts comes from the overly literal acceptance of this term and the resulting nonsense about how tough it is to have a big penis. You may have issues, but it's probably not your dick's fault...

Yeah well I didn't expect sobbing and much patting of backs and commiserations. Having a large dick is a major plus on the whole, but creating a hierarchy of hotness/cock attractiveness/size e.t.c. is totally unnecessary and frankly unpleasant. It's just as another poster put it, like high school. Plus it imposes completely subjective standards of attractiveness on a huge spectrum of people with a wide variety of kinds of attractivness, as though we could all agree who's hottest or whatever.

Zeuhl34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I found a screencap of this thread (don't feel like looking it up), and it's pretty fucked up. And fucked up up in a "Why do people start these threads" way.

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know that's so weird, all the threads started by men in there seem really pathetic attempts to get compliments/hookups/adoration/wank fodder from the female members. Why are straight guys so innept and transparent ? Can't they have any interractions ( even onlines ones ) with women which aren't totally focused on their own sexual gratification ?

No.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually don't mind the thread whatever the topic. Impossible to read everything, so be selective. What I find annoying is when somebody reads the rule book out. We all know what the rules are. Bringing the rules down is not only repetitious and dull, but incurious and conforming.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I pretty much dislike the entire celeb endowment section. Who gives a fuck? I suppose the thousands who read it. :rolleyes:

I don't like the whiney bitching anti-Obama shite.

I have cursed the Kill this thread thread. So anyone who is still posting there is likely to die.

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate all the threads with an incest "vibe" and the pro circ/anti circ threads... so bloody pointless. I can't imagine anyone changing their mind after reading them but that doesn't stop people trying!

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well lets see ........

I hate All the posts that are self-serving and feed a personal agenda. We do not need to know what you do every minute of your life.

I hate all the 1 word posts. What point does this serve other than to boost your post count?

I hate the posts that direct you to "paying websites"....

I detest a certian members ranting "Fuck you" posts. While a small contingent of members find these funny and entertaining, i fiind them useless and disgusting and an utter waste of space. I dont see the point or need...

My all time dislike "Do Asians have Big cocks" - Enuf with this already. Could they ? YES.... Do they ? NO ( at least in the context that big is used on this site....An asian with 7" is NOT big.....)

But I really DO like HellsKitchenMans kitchy little posts, although I always give him shit about it. At least they are "genuine".... in a Golden Girls kinda way.

Last edited: