LPSG threads you hate/that piss you off

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So do I have to read the whole thread to find out bupkis about what it is ? Is this a sly reference to an annoying kind of thread ? One which cause one's eyes to bleed with frustration ? :tongue:

Well you asked! I just googled a couple of years ago and wound up with the same thing more or less!

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Don't know that I can go so far as to classify any threads as those I "hate". For me, "hate" is a pretty strong sentiment to dredge up about something I'd just as soon not bother to read. And if I don't bother to read 'em...well, you get my drift.

There are those I tend to avoid, however. Some of those mentioned above: "have you ever seen __ naked", "how many times/people have you ___". Too much information and nobody's business anyway. Basically there are certain details not worth mentioning.

I don't bother with the popularity "best of" type threads (reading or posting to them) either. So if anyone ever mentions me in one (fat chance in hell) sorry, I'll never see it.

And I generally avoid responding to old threads resurrected from ages past. I figure by now, what can be said has been.

Long winded posts (like this one) tend to act like sedatives for me, unless I'm really into the topic, at which point I may actually read half of it (insert rolleyes here).

Certain subjects I stay away from too, only because they are of little or no interest. I don't read the fictional stories. I did post one once (though oddly, it had nothing at all to do with erotica).

Speaking of which, someone above complained of those here who write a bunch of fiction as fact. Hell, I'd always figured that if I wanted to really spill some "beans" I'd write it up as fiction and put it in that section.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Long winded posts (like this one) tend to act like sedatives for me, unless I'm really into the topic, at which point I may actually read half of it (insert rolleyes here).
I think I've become a better/faster reader since I arrived here at LPSG. Better at scanning fast. :smile: Who needs Evelyn Wood?