LPSG Three Words

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping

StormyB

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance

snobbes

Sexy Member
Media
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagine

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.

While lying there,

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

While lying there, cheeks wide open

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.

While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.

While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock between my toes.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock between my toes. My cock was

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock between my toes. My cock was between his toes.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock between my toes. My cock was between his toes. We obviously both

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock between my toes. My cock was between his toes. We obviously both masturbated between toes.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock between my toes. My cock was between his toes. We obviously both masturbated between toes.
I rubbed his

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock between my toes. My cock was between his toes. We obviously both masturbated between toes. I rubbed his between my toes.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock between my toes. My cock was between his toes. We obviously both masturbated between toes. I rubbed his between my toes.
The champagne bottle