Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open One day on the hairy chest of a big dude with hot cum on his face, I licked, among other things, his hard nipples which protruded erect, but not very sensitive compared to my own which were as hard as the throbbing manmeat that protruded thick and gnarly from between his itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot manly jock strap. It was dripping a milky substance that tasted like precum, all sweet and warm, not unlike the liquid I imagined coating my face,hair and throat.While lying there, cheeks wide open, I felt his huge turgid cock between my toes. My cock was between his toes. We obviously both masturbated between toes. I rubbed his between my toes. The champagne bottle opened between toes. The gap between our toes smell.I imagined he gapped his toes. My cum shot amongst gapped toes. Let's forget toes and move up between our toenails. I needed a piss between both our toenails. No more toenails atop our toes. I grabbed my ankles so that he could put his BUMP away. His bulge was wedged between toes.