Ladies.
1.Goregous Jane
2.Little Kitten
3.Kathi
4.Lee M
5.Swedish Girl
6.Lovenit
7.Miss Valentine
8.C.G (of course because she would moan at me)!
9.Frencheygirl
10.Hotkatie

Note--Rankings can change from time to time!!!!!

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
yorksguyuk said:
As per the title.......

Men
1. Me
2. Me again
3. Yes me
4.MEe
5.Meeeeeeee
6.Yorksguyuk
7. That guy from Yorkshire
8.ummmm me
9. Moi
10.ME!

Ladies.
1.Goregous Jane
2.Little Kitten
3.Kathi
4.Lee M
5.Swedish Girl
6.Lovenit
7.Miss Valentine
9.Frencheygirl
10.Hotkatie

Get all your flirting done at once, eh?

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
yorksguyuk said:
As per the title.......
Ladies.
1.Goregous Jane
2.Little Kitten
3.Kathi
4.Lee M
5.Swedish Girl
6.Lovenit
7.Miss Valentine
9.Frencheygirl
10.Hotkatie

For the men, I don't think much to yorksguyuk but me is cool.:biggrin1:
For the women, I checked out your choice, good taste!
My favourite has to be frenchygirl:wink: - one of the rare French girls!
From the photos, GorgeousJane, Miss Valentine and Karmen are stunning! From the posts I like Bette, sares, BronxBombshell, Heather LouAnna, kotchanski, Gisella, StudHunter, Mercurialbliss, Clare Talon, Pirate Wench, Alecia19, madame_zora, Lee M... in fact all of them!!! I wish there were more.
You'll have to change your post alex8 :)

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*notices the absence of the delectable :heart:madame_zora:heart: from the two lists of women posted thus far, and wonders whether this is because the posters realize that she would eat them both for breakfast and spit out the remains* :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
*notices the absence of the delectable :heart:madame_zora:heart: from the two lists of women posted thus far, and wonders whether this is because the posters realize that she would eat them both for breakfast and spit out the remains* :rolleyes:

she's on my list ... but just cause she likes my tit's ... :rolleyes:

T

that_other_guy

alex8 said:
You and she both have awesome tits, in fairness. :wink:

I'd agree with that statement :biggrin1:

Wonderboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd fuck MMZ so hard. She's lucky I'm not in the same country! :p

I like Karmen and all the regularly posting women. SurferGirl is cool too...

As for the men...I like AboutAverage, he seems cool. And Alex...and Sorcerer, he's studly and cool. I like everyone, except the trolls or people that post junk.

If I've missed anyone..."Blame the memory, not the heart" <3

Anyway (see how many of my posts have 'anyway' in them!) I think its funny how this title reads 'yyour' and says to list the ladies first. No matter how horny I am, I always make sure at least the title is correct...

Also, just out of curiosity, are you SURE they're all women you talk to Yorks? :p

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
GoneA said:
... And headband, can you explain why forks haven't evolved from spoons?

OK. Since you did ask. I read this in a book once, so it must be true.

Forks were invented in the Middle East, where they evoloved from shish-kebab skewers. The Middle eastern gentry lazed around on pillows, so they couldn't sit at a table and slop their food over a bowl or plate. They needed something to pick pieces of meat and vegetable out of sauces or curries--spoons would be too sloppy. The fork moved to Italy in Roman times (because the romans lazed around on cushions, too) but the rest of Western Europe thought forks were an effeminate Italian affectation, used for spaghetti and other silly stuff. Northern and Western Europeans cut their meat, and then speared it with the pointy end of the knife.

When pointed knives began to be used as daggers in palace coups (around Elizabethan times, the 1600s) the European courts felt it was time to ban them, and the round ended knife was decreed the new standard.

If your knife has no point, the relatively benign Italian fork proves useful. The fork would hold the meat in place with your left hand while you cut it with the knife in your right, and then you would raise the meat to your mouth with your left hand. The French court standardised this as the new gracious way to eat, and Britain and the rest of Europe followed suit.

Alas, nobody told the American colonists about this new form of table etiquette. They ordered their knives from the factories of Wiltshire unaware that you now needed forks to go along with them.

The American colonists had to make do: they held their meat in place with a spoon, using the left hand, and cut with a knife in their right. They transferred the spoon to their right hand and scooped up the pieces. When forks eventually started arriving (without instructions, of course) the colonists thought they were to be used as a spoon rather than a spear.

And that's why Europeans and Americans use cutlery differently.

(I should get a new Blogger question, shouldn't I? Thanks for reading the blog, by the way, GoneA)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
alex8 said:

I don't spit, I swallow.

*wipes chin*

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for that post headbang, that was the most interesting thing I've read on here in probably a month... Oh, and thanks for that mention Wonderboy - you seem cool too! :smile:

D_Sir Dancealot

1st Like
Media
Wonderboy said:
I'd fuck MMZ so hard. She's lucky I'm not in the same country! :p

I like Karmen and all the regularly posting women. SurferGirl is cool too...

As for the men...I like AboutAverage, he seems cool. And Alex...and Sorcerer, he's studly and cool. I like everyone, except the trolls or people that post junk.

If I've missed anyone..."Blame the memory, not the heart" <3

Anyway (see how many of my posts have 'anyway' in them!) I think its funny how this title reads 'yyour' and says to list the ladies first. No matter how horny I am, I always make sure at least the title is correct...

Also, just out of curiosity, are you SURE they're all women you talk to Yorks? :p

Error in the Title.......

Well Done!!!!!

I was waiting for somebody to pick that out....... Top of the class.:smile:

I might even add you to the top 50!!!! hehe

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Gosh, I can't tell you how thrilled I am to have even made #8 on your highness list!! I can finally die a happy woman!! :rolleyes:

Oh - obviously it would be silly for me to make a list because - duh! Yorksguyuk is EVERYONE's favorite.:biggrin1:

yorksguyuk said:
As per the title.......

Men
1. Me
2. Me again
3. Yes me
4.MEe
5.Meeeeeeee
6.Yorksguyuk
7. That guy from Yorkshire
8.ummmm me
9. Moi
10.ME!

Ladies.
1.Goregous Jane
2.Little Kitten
3.Kathi
4.Lee M
5.Swedish Girl
6.Lovenit
7.Miss Valentine
9.Frencheygirl
10.Hotkatie