LPSG. Top of the Pops!! Rate yyour top 10 LPSG ladies then your top 10 men

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Lex said:
agnslz -- you can't really post a thread and then expect everyone to love it. And you (and anyone else) can't truly control people posting their opinions on a given topic. Anyone is free to post here (or not). If you put it out there, it is fair game, especially in the ETC section of the board.

All that being said, cursing someone out because they think a thread is not the best idea is uncalled for. Chill out, please.

Lex, I stand by everything that I said in post!

Also... I could care less what somebody (even a moderator), thinks about me, my threads, what I post, or if I should "calm down" (as Wonderboy put it once), "chill out" as you say, or whether or not I'm "flaming" as Alex8 put it!

I do care what people that I like think of me!

So, Alex8: that sort of hurt me, that YOU feel my post was a "flame"!

As I said, I have had all the time since when I last logged off last night to think about how I feel, and to be sure that it WASN'T a knee-jerk reaction! Believe me, it is absolutely how I feel and what I think! I posted once to Strozo's The English Royals thread and never again, because of what I knew it would become AND what it in fact turned into: an oppurtunity for snobbish Europeans and their American counterparts to shit all over us here in America! Many of you who know me, know that I am by no means an apologist for what America (through its government) has done and is doing at the moment! But I certainly have issue with what others think about Americans! (For I AM one, after all!) I never felt the need to chime in again and hijack HIS thread! In fact, I've avoided that thread and have never posted to it again, since I don't like what it turned into! I can certainly do what I told others to do above, and I have: I avoid threads that I don't like and don't post to them! I don't care when I don't like what others want to talk about and as I said LPSG is big enough for ALL of us to find something that we like! I have found threads boring and redundant in the past, but have never felt the need to post in them and announce how I feel about them! I have just moved on and (quite easily) found ones that I did like and felt that I could contribute to (positively!)

It's interesting that those of you who care so much about the feelings of others (with regard to 'rankings' threads), don't seem to mind being mean or offensive to others (through your posts) most the time! I started my first 'rankings' thread to let others know that I liked their names! I worded the title carefully so people could also just post those that they liked and not feel the need to 'rank' them! I myself never ranked ANY of the names that I liked in my posts to my own threads! Being an "unnoticed" person here myself, I never intended for it to be hurtful or embarassing for those who weren't mentioned! In my first post to this thread I listed my "top 10" alphabetically, and was careful to tell people that I know and that I've mentioned in MY threads before, that I would of liked to name them (and would've), but I wanted to keep to the stated purpose of the thread! (Even though I refused to 'rank' those that I like!) My other threads (on siggys and loc. decriptions), were started to get feedback on what others liked, and what they thought about what people had to say through them!

Lex:

You and I don't know each other well, so you probably don't know about all my posts, where I've stated that it's too hard to keep people from posting in threads, and that it wouldn't be right if they were kept from doing so! I merely am suggesting (quite forcefully) that they just leave their opinions (these hurtful kinds) to themselves, and in their own threads and at least let people have fun how they want to have fun! I simply hate when people attempt to denigrate and demean others on threads that they don't like! Of course people can post where and what they like, but I don't think that it's right to do it just to be mean or nasty! As I said I think of that as "shitpile" hijacking!

While we're on that... I thought this was an adults only site? Why are you so offended by curse words? You've used even more offensive and 'dirtier' words yourself in the past after all! I was simply letting those three (one of whom I know), how I feel about them and their comments in this thread! I ABSOLUTELY stand by what I said! It was namecalling, but so what?

I am not trying to become the new 'bad guy' of LPSG, but I'm not afraid to say what I feel! As some of you know (because I've told you in PM's:wink:), I am quite shy and reserved in person and never as flirty, forward, and 'offensive' (with curse words) normally! I am also not afraid to defend myself and I certainly was pissed off by the comments to this thread (and took them quite personally), since I myself started three 'ranking' threads this past week and weekend! Maybe the comments on this thread weren't directed at me (although I feel some were!), but I still wanted to respond, since I'm one of those unknowns here that wants to be noticed by and to become one of the "cool kids"!:rolleyes: (Of course NOT really!) "Big D", correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that in your post you are referring to what I posted in the No Reply thread last week? If so, you'll recall that I also said that I can just be the one who goes around kicking the "cool kids" asses! I could really care less if others here notice me (or like me), with the exception of those that I like or feel a 'connection' to!

I wish no one ill will or to start 'stuff' with anyone here! Whatever shall come of this, I want those few that I've known personally here at LPSG (and those that I've flirted with:wink:), that I enjoy you all, and hope to get to know you guys all - better!

That is all!:tongue:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
agnslz said:
..........but I still wanted to respond, since I'm one of those unknowns here that wants to be noticed by and to become one of the "cool kids"!:rolleyes: (Of course NOT really!) "Big D", correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that in your post you are referring to what I posted in the No Reply thread last week? If so, you'll recall that I also said that I can just be the one who goes around kicking the "cool kids" asses!

This cool kid thing, is really ridiculous. I am unaware of a Clique or club that has occured on LPSG. I mean, I understand what you are saying agnslz. However, these so called "Cool kids" are regular posters. The reason they are chummy, is because they have established themselves as posters. You can't just jump in a place and be liked by everyone, you have to earn that shit.

This isn't highschool. Stop acting so defensive. I am not one of the cool kids, as far as I know, and if I am... so what. I am just a guy who likes to post, and has spoken with a few of these posters on and offline. I try to give everyone a chance, and I have been rewarded with great internet buddies.

If you want to state your opinion, Agn, you go ahead. Just realize that not all of these SO_called cool kids are assholes or whatever. I take personal offense in that. Assuming that I am one of the cool kids, due to the fact that I post and speak to members on occasion.,