LPSG. Top of the Pops!! Rate yyour top 10 LPSG ladies then your top 10 men

tallguypns

Sexy Member
Media
Pensacola, Florida, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Spladle said:
Not necessarily my favorites, just the first people that come to mind that I like.

Men
1. alex8
2. COLJohn
3. jeff black
4. Lex
5. novice_btm
6. Pecker
7. senor rubirosa
8. tallguypns
9. that_other_guy
10. vinny_spirrucino

I'm #8 on Spladle's list. You have no idea how hard that makes me. :smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
jeff black said:
This cool kid thing, is really ridiculous. I am unaware of a Clique or club that has occured on LPSG. I mean, I understand what you are saying agnslz. However, these so called "Cool kids" are regular posters. The reason they are chummy, is because they have established themselves as posters. You can't just jump in a place and be liked by everyone, you have to earn that shit.

This isn't highschool. Stop acting so defensive. I am not one of the cool kids, as far as I know, and if I am... so what. I am just a guy who likes to post, and has spoken with a few of these posters on and offline. I try to give everyone a chance, and I have been rewarded with great internet buddies.

If you want to state your opinion, Agn, you go ahead. Just realize that not all of these SO_called cool kids are assholes or whatever. I take personal offense in that. Assuming that I am one of the cool kids, due to the fact that I post and speak to members on occasion.,

Thank you for your comments and thoughts Jeff, I didn't mean to call all the "cool kids" (I hate that idea as well) what I called Stronzo, Daverock, and big_dirigible! I have always liked Stronzo, I know Daverock pretty well, and I even like (sort of!:tongue:), "Big D"! I have had time to "cool down":wink: and think even more about this than I did earlier! I now regret using the term "asshole" and indeed all of the profanity that I used! I still stick by what I feel about people not posting mean, or hurtful things to demean what others find interesting! I realize that by posting what I did - I myself posted offensive and demeaning things! I will try not to do it again! I will also try to just ignore what others have to say (if I disagree with it).

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
regarding the Cool Kids:
We have so many people come and go here that some of us who have been here for a while tend to have a "wait and see" approach to see if they stick around. It also takes a while to get above the noise level. Do it too quickly and people get annoyed. I had to earn my respect here and it took a LONG time. Some members like Jeff and Alex were accepted into the fold almost immediately but that's mostly the exception. We have to earn our stripes here. I took 2 months off and thankfully the aformentioned group is still here. Most of the rest are already a memory.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
agnslz said:
I will also try to just ignore what others have to say (if I disagree with it).
There's no reason for not arguing your corner... no-one here wants to censor anybody's thoughts or ideas... but as Confucius (should have) said: the calm, thought-through argument will beat the hot-headed, expletive-laden rant any day. :wink:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
agnslz said:
Thank you for your comments and thoughts Jeff, I didn't mean to call all the "cool kids" (I hate that idea as well) what I called Stronzo, Daverock, and big_dirigible! I have always liked Stronzo, I know Daverock pretty well, and I even like (sort of!:tongue:), "Big D"! I have had time to "cool down":wink: and think even more about this than I did earlier! I now regret using the term "asshole" and indeed all of the profanity that I used! I still stick by what I feel about people not posting mean, or hurtful things to demean what others find interesting! I realize that by posting what I did - I myself posted offensive and demeaning things! I will try not to do it again! I will also try to just ignore what others have to say (if I disagree with it).

It takes a big man to apoligise. I respect that.

For the future, there is nothing wrong with standing by your opinions. Just be willing to accept what others say as well. If you dont' like it, tell them, have a fight, and then make up.:rolleyes: