LPSG Voices

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
and I hate my voice so don't plan on increasing that number any time soon :wink:

I am the same, Kotch. hate my voice. I have a far too husky voice, bit of a lisp, and do not like to let first contacts be via phone as I am often called sir which really pisses me off.
I cannot even hazard a guess at others voices, I am often wrong with such preconceptions. I have talked to..... 1? on the phone and in person i think. Dicklittle, lovely clear voice, well enunciated no accent apparent english.
I'll have to think about it.:rolleyes:

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, you've given hints. A deep voice, with typical Quebecois pronunciations of the 'th' sound. I imagine quite a bit of feeling in the voice ... not a flat voice at all. Very masculine. (Lots of 'salut, la.' :biggrin1:)

Haha, very good! I also sound like an announcer at a monster truck rally, or something.

"Saturday, saturday, SATURDAY!"

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
As I have only spoken with two members on this site...

Alex8: Thought he would be a bit firm and a difficult accent to understand, however, his voice kinda flows like honey. It's soothing and full of warmth and compassion, with a british accent that is possibly the most erotic accent I have ever encountered.
I picture that he'd end up having a voice deeper than I anticipated, and me trying to wrap my head around, "well, THAT'S not what I was expecting."

Joyboytoy and Novice: I think they just groan and moan during mid orgasm while on the phone...:biggrin1: However, conversation with them would be kinda enjoyable as I bet they both have alot to say.
I sound mildly more annoying than I expected.

All I hear is constant guzzling based on that beer you won't pull away from your lips.
Oh, that's classic, along with the occasional Québecois-ed accenting of, "More beer, eh."

Thanks, Jeff. We'll half your dose for the next week. Just an experiment.:cool:
Leslie Neilson, bahahahahahah!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
JoyBoyToy's voice, known to this scribe: Like Blue Boy (Gainsborough: The Blue Boy) on Ecstasy ... sultry, confident, all-seeing.:cool:

And may I ask, just for curiosity: What does anyone suppose my voice sounds like? It always surprises me when I hear a recording.

When I first met JBT, I was instantly soothed by his smooth, soft, sultry voice. It was comforting more than anything else. As I've got to know his inner bitch, I've also heard his strident, finger-shaking, my-way-or-the-highway voice which is ceaselessly fun to be around.

Rubi, I can only imagine you and I sitting in a darkened library next to a warm fire softly discussing the history pf photography. Your voice would be quiet, but earnest with perfect enunciation.

Joyboytoy and Novice: I think they just groan and moan during mid orgasm while on the phone...:biggrin1: However, conversation with them would be kinda enjoyable as I bet they both have alot to say.

This did, in fact, make me giggle like a schoolgirl.

Btw, snoozan is guarunteed to sound like a phone sex operator, purring and cooing as she speaks to you.

I've been told that I sound like a phone sex operator or valley girl. But never both at once. Interesting.

Fortiesfun and LordPen, well... chances are good they both sound like dirty perverts on the phone... grunting and making all kinds of filthy jokes... :tongue: :biggrin1:

Another homerun, just a perfect description. And, it makes me want to talk to both of them on the phone.

As for the canucks... we all sound the same.
We talk about snow, hockey, and say "Eh?" every few words.

This was a good post, Jeff. I laughed the whole way through it. Pretty good, eh?

This thread is so interesting to me because the only LPSG member I've ever spoken to on the phone is JBT and that's because we're real life friends. Otherwise, I'm an LPSG phone virgin. Though I do have a mic and Yahoo! with voice. And Paltalk. And a phone. I'm actually kinda shy. Phones scare me.

Big Dreamer I imagine making a lot of off color jokes and laughing at them a lot... a voice in the middle range that is warm and engaging.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to tell a funny story about my voice. One evening I was talking on the phone to a guy I dated for a very short time. All of a sudden I heard a group of male voices in the background saying ,"Da- yum girl! You could make a boat load a money if you get a 976 number!" That fool, unknown to me, had been sitting in a room surrounded by his boys and had put me on speaker phone. THANK GOD I hadnt said anything naughty! LOL!

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have to tell a funny story about my voice. One evening I was talking on the phone to a guy I dated for a very short time. All of a sudden I heard a group of male voices in the background saying ,"Da- yum girl! You could make a boat load a money if you get a 976 number!" That fool, unknown to me, had been sitting in a room surrounded by his boys and had put me on speaker phone. THANK GOD I hadnt said anything naughty! LOL!

* Picks up pen and paper *

Sorry naughty, you were saying your telephone number is.......? :biggrin1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
* Picks up pen and paper *

Sorry naughty, you were saying your telephone number is.......? :biggrin1:
...486-8437... Just spell her name out on the phone dial. (it's up to you to figure the area code)

Oh wait. That was my number--now how did I make that mistake?

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
...486-8437... Just spell her name out on the phone dial. (it's up to you to figure the area code)

Oh wait. That was my number--now how did I make that mistake?

You make my day, Onslow - you always leave me with a smile on my face

I suggest that you keep a whistle by the phone because you can expect phone calls with heavy breathing over the line. :biggrin1:

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you hear voices on LPSG, your PC needs attention. After that, if you still hear them, seek professional help.:smile:

If you're using a MAC, move straight to step two.:tongue:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Correct me if I'm wrong - was I the only member favored in this thread with gratuitous attacks by two of this board's most persistent pustules?
Oh, c'mon, you can't be a curmudgeon and expect to be gleefully served cake to eat too. :kiss:

Jeffy was "attacked", but more humourously. Myself, I was made to sound like nothing more that a moaning chatterbox. It's all in good fun, but... well, see above. :biggrin1:

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Correct me if I'm wrong - was I the only member favored in this thread with gratuitous attacks by two of this board's most persistent pustules?
Stop your grousing--at least someone bothered to allege that you have a vocal sound, where's my gratuitous mention, eh?

Personally I imagine you with a mid-to low level voice range, slightly throaty in speech, nary a spark of nasal in there and continual sighing (not sure why).

Hmm--now you have 3 pustules mentioning you.

B_big dirigible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop your grousing--at least someone bothered to allege that you have a vocal sound, where's my gratuitous mention, eh?
Looks like that tears it. Now everybody's going to want a gratuitous mention.

Maybe we need an epic poem with the names of all members worked in somehow. It could be a wiki, with everyone adding his own lines. I'll bet it would really stink. I mean, really stink. But nobody could grouse about being excluded.