LPSG without ClaireTalon, for three weeks

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's time for a temporary good-bye, once again.

Tomorrow, I'll depart to Europe for three weeks, with a guy I met in February on a business trip. We share the same interest in aviation, and he has made some things possible for me, I couldn't refuse. So, tomorrow I'll depart, to Seattle first, then come Munich, Basel, and finally I'll maybe spend some more days with him somewhere, where there's no aviation. If you hear about earth quakes having gone off somewhere around those areas, you know the exact position of the epicenter, give or take a few inches ;-)

I wish you all a great summer! Bake in the sun, guys n girls!

BTW, if you have any tips for me on what to pack, I'm always grateful.

BTW(2), the moment I typed this, the radio was playing Gilbert O'Sullivan's early 70's hit, "Claire".

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ClaireTalon said:
So, tomorrow I'll depart, to Seattle first, then come Munich, Basel, and finally I'll maybe spend some more days with him somewhere, where there's no aviation. If you hear about earth quakes having gone off somewhere around those areas, you know the exact position of the epicenter, give or take a few inches ;-)
Could you try and direct those earthquakes to the east, south or north please? :rolleyes:
Because I will sue if any of them affect me. :biggrin1:

Have a great time... and so long as you pack at least two types of item made from latex, two items made of rubber, and two completely transparent items... then you'll have fun. :rolleyes:

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pack a laptop so you can keep us updated on all your adventures!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I will miss you, Ms. Talon.

I'm not big into fashion, but most everyone tells me that over most of Europe, black is in. So pack at least one hot, low-cut, slinky black dress!

pichulon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ClaireTalon said:
It's time for a temporary good-bye, once again.

Tomorrow, I'll depart to Europe for three weeks, with a guy I met in February on a business trip. We share the same interest in aviation, and he has made some things possible for me, I couldn't refuse. So, tomorrow I'll depart, to Seattle first, then come Munich, Basel, and finally I'll maybe spend some more days with him somewhere, where there's no aviation. If you hear about earth quakes having gone off somewhere around those areas, you know the exact position of the epicenter, give or take a few inches ;-)

I wish you all a great summer! Bake in the sun, guys n girls!

BTW, if you have any tips for me on what to pack, I'm always grateful.

BTW(2), the moment I typed this, the radio was playing Gilbert O'Sullivan's early 70's hit, "Claire".

Have a nice trip Claire.
If you go to Spain, check out Barcelona. Also Madrid, basically Spain is incredible, you will not believe your eyes, and, yes, "un poco de castellano " will help .
Italy, check out Florence, Roma . The phrase "Mi chiamo Clairetalon, sono americana" will be very usefull....:wink:

Basically, anywhere you go will be interesting and a merriment.

Enjoy.

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
Have fun Claire ... I'll be sure to hold an all-night Neal Stephenson reading party until your return.

Pecker said:
Folks, in Claire's absence, LPSG will be closed for three weeks beginning immedi

LMAO!!!!