Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a huge fan of women who can deep throat and I was wondering if any ladies on this site have pics or vids of them deep throating big cocks? After seeing Fancys' deepthroat vid with the dildoe, I thought I would start this thread. Let see those pics. :)

PS: Fancy.....you're amazing. ;-)

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Good idea!! my girl has a few vids (her taking down a 10 inch toy) but we cant figure out how to post em...she'll work on that this weekend and try to post em. in the meantime, check her out at "swallowsuwhole'....she's amazing, i'm a lucky man.....

Packin666

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
swallowsuwhole has amazing talent. There are a couple women here I've seen that have serious deep throat skills. Any others? Lets see those pics/vids ladies!

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Good idea!! my girl has a few vids (her taking down a 10 inch toy) but we cant figure out how to post em...she'll work on that this weekend and try to post em. in the meantime, check her out at "swallowsuwhole'....she's amazing, i'm a lucky man.....

Thats hot man. Does she deepthroat you too? I have never had a girl be able to go all the way down on me. Would love to know how it felt.

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we have a few really hot vids of her talents....you wouldnt believe it but when we met 3 years ago, she couldnt take even half of me...and i'm a little shy of 8x6...in fact if you find our photos you can see a scar on my cock from where her teeth used to hit me. lol. but now, she takes everything i've got...when i cum she grabs me by the ass and slams me to my balls as i cum down her throat!!! she has amazing hands as well... as her skills developed we discovered that she had , well, a "thing" for large cocks...so we started letting her "play"...(oral only) on well hung men... I'm not small and i have no confidence issues, lol....(check out "fun with a 3rd person" for that story. lol) the biggest man she's handled so far was a true 9" ....he just kept saying to her "omg, do you believe this shit?" lol....she just loooves rolling a mans eyes back in his head....she does it to me everytime.....

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
we have a few really hot vids of her talents....you wouldnt believe it but when we met 3 years ago, she couldnt take even half of me...and i'm a little shy of 8x6...in fact if you find our photos you can see a scar on my cock from where her teeth used to hit me. lol. but now, she takes everything i've got...when i cum she grabs me by the ass and slams me to my balls as i cum down her throat!!! she has amazing hands as well... as her skills developed we discovered that she had , well, a "thing" for large cocks...so we started letting her "play"...(oral only) on well hung men... I'm not small and i have no confidence issues, lol....(check out "fun with a 3rd person" for that story. lol) the biggest man she's handled so far was a true 9" ....he just kept saying to her "omg, do you believe this shit?" lol....she just loooves rolling a mans eyes back in his head....she does it to me everytime.....

No you're clearly not small, 8x6 is bigger than me. That story turns me on so much, thanks for the boner with no deep throat capable girl to take care of it, lol. I am not exceptionally large. It seems like it should be easy to find a woman to swallow me. I wish I could.

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well honestly... i didnt find a woman that could deepthroat me...i found the most amazing woman ive ever known, and fell head over heels in love with her....and because of that relationship, we both wanted to learn how to please the other...so she learned how to do that....(and i learned how to please her as well )....lol...

8barblues

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
uh....thanks? i think? lol this girl makes me feel like i'm 20 tho. we go for hours , at least 5 nights a week..its crazy... i'm so damn lucky!!!!!!!! i was with one woman since high school...together 30 years.....sex a couple times a month......that relationship wasnt good tho.....now this..so much passion...so much love....an amazing relationship... and amazing sex... it can happen, keep lookin'..

StatusQuo

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, it sounds great. I was being serious. I am trying to add bulk right now, but your upper body (judging from your album cover) is in far better shape than mine. You are doing something right.

I am going to keep looking. I am kind of an adrenaline junkie, so have to find a girl into that AND good in bed. This may take a while lol.