LPSG women R very beautiful...

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by absinthium@Aug 14 2005, 12:59 PM
Umm... That might be true for some people, but I sincerely hope people care more about who somebody is than just their monetary assests or physical attributes. I'd rather be with a poor, smaller-dicked guy who was kind, creative, loving, and intelligent myself. Perhaps I am the exception to the rule? I happen to believe people have a lot more to offer than the material, but whatever. Maybe everyone is just as shallow as I've been led to believe.
[post=335444]Quoted post[/post]​

I must be an exception also...

While I do not consider myself to be gorgeous, so to speak, I know I'm not ugly, and I have self confidence... But overall, I would choose to be with a guy who knew how to treat me and make me happy over a guy who's could be a model but is a prick any day of the week... When it comes to true happiness, if the man isn't well endowed, so be it... While I would like a large endowment, it is not the basis for my relationships because by doing that I would be limiting myself... The same goes for the gold-diggers out there... They're just limiting themselves...

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know the origin of this idea, that women who care about size are more likely to consider themselves attractive. If I had to take a wild guess, I would theorize that a woman who's confident in her appearance is more likely to be willing to admit having a size preference.

The big caveat: whether a person considers themselves attractive doesn't seem to have much bearing on how many other people think they are. Not that someone should go for sheer numbers. If you're putting your best you forward, then you'll attract the people that matter. But after seeing so many people in skimpy outfits that really shouldn't be wearing them, it makes you wonder how much self-confidence might be TOO much. :wow:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Aloofman, you speak the truth! Rarely do I agree with people's opinions of themselves. I've known too many people who I find attractive who have low self-esteem and too many who think they are the shit that I just don't find very interesting to look at. As for the survey, I do believe that people who think they are attractive want to pair themselves up with people they think are in the same "attractiveness grid", but that may or may not correspond to reality.

Size-queenery has become a pop fad, I think. Women use it to belittle men, which is cruel. I realise a lot of it is with the desire to "get even" with men who are very critical of our weight, skin tone, boob size, blah, blah, blah. I think that because females are up on the chopping block so very much in our society, it is easy to overlook how much pent up agression many of us have. It is easy to overlook it ourselves, I think.

This place is unique for me. I need to talk about my own sexuality issues here, because I can't anywhere else. I am aware that some of the things I say and feel are not comfortable for many to hear, but I do try to say frequently that I am the exception to the rule, not the norm. That is after all what this site is all about. If we exceptions can't talk freely here, then there's nowhere for us. That being said, I really dislike almost everything I read from self-professed size-queens because they're usually vapid and don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about. The average internet size queen will usually claim she only has sex with guys over 10'', lol.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 16 2005, 03:43 AM
That being said, I really dislike almost everything I read from self-professed size-queens because they're usually vapid and don't have a fucking clue what they're talking about. The average internet size queen will usually claim she only has sex with guys over 10'', lol.
[post=335900]Quoted post[/post]​

The funny thing is that even if these size queens are only about 3% of women, they'd be fighting over about 0.4% of men. Figure some of those guys are gay, some are so into their dicks that they can't see anything else, some are undesireable for some other reason, and the rest of those 10-inch guys like those odds! And the size queens have trouble getting a date.

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by thirdlegmeat@Aug 13 2005, 02:02 PM
I recently read a study that said women who highly prize large penis size also rate themselves as "very attractive." On the other hand, women who rate themselves as "average," "less attractive," etc., correspondingly negate the importance of penis size in a partner.

I find this terribly interesting. Obviously I have some motivation to want this to be true :) But beyond that, I beleive this observation gives us profound insight into the legitmate importance of size. Essentially what this tells us is that women who are beautiful enough to "catch" a well-endowed man indeed search for large appendages--almost as if they deserve a "hung" man. But women who perhaps can't "catch" the big fish, settle for a small fry. This is a generality, of course.

Opinions?
[post=335054]Quoted post[/post]​

I think there is some truth to this. My ex had very low self esteem, and she never commented much on my size and didn't think size mattered much, my gf before her really loved it and wasn't self conscious about her image. ("Ooh thats big.." - upon first deep penetration, one of the more memorable quotes.)

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by mordecai17@Aug 14 2005, 06:51 AM
Nobody "deserves" any kind of treatment or perks because of how they look based on factors out of their control(genetics). Wow. I really hope not too many people think like that.
[post=335213]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh get off the politically correct high horse. Its just an observation, not a moral
judgement. People are so fucking precious about everything these days.

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by KinkGuy+Aug 14 2005, 08:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KinkGuy &#064; Aug 14 2005, 08:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ChimeraTX@Aug 13 2005, 04:04 PM
“There is nothing so unequal as the equal treatment of unequal people.” - Thomas Jefferson

Food for thought. ;)
[post=335229]Quoted post[/post]​

Is there no discussion that Chimera CAN&#39;T turn into a race, supremacy issue?
[post=335232]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Actually it was you who mentioned race, not Chimera. When I read that, the first
thing that sprang to mind was difference in peoples&#39; abilities, not their skin colour.

So who has race on the brain?

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by absinthium@Aug 14 2005, 09:25 AM
I don&#39;t see the relevance in quoting Thomas keeping-my-own-children-as-slaves-after-I-raped-their-mother Jefferson on equal treatment, but I&#39;m sure that&#39;s just because I&#39;m one of those silly, overly-sensitive quadroons.

[post=335247]Quoted post[/post]​

The fact that Jefferson was a hypocrit doesn&#39;t make the statement any less truthful.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Shamrock+Aug 16 2005, 10:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shamrock &#064; Aug 16 2005, 10:27 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-absinthium@Aug 14 2005, 09:25 AM
I don&#39;t see the relevance in quoting Thomas keeping-my-own-children-as-slaves-after-I-raped-their-mother Jefferson on equal treatment, but I&#39;m sure that&#39;s just because I&#39;m one of those silly, overly-sensitive quadroons.

The fact that Jefferson was a hypocrit doesn&#39;t make the statement any less truthful.
[post=336033]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ll have to disagree here. I think it&#39;s very relevant to consider the source, and the intention of a speaker.

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by thirdlegmeat+Aug 14 2005, 12:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thirdlegmeat &#064; Aug 14 2005, 12:42 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
I appreciate everyone&#39;s input on this, since I do find it interesting. I think that SurferGirl probably presented my view best. Thanks :)

As far a guys with money. OF COURSE they are going to have many beautiful women throwing themselves at them (call it gold-digging, whatever you will).
However, I would be willing to bet that even in high-society social groups, you still have the men who are known to be hung. It is likely whispered through the ballroom halls and elite lounges of the Hamptons. I would go even further and suggest that many of the women with extremely wealthy, unattractive or small-endowed men are likely "experimenting" with other "hung" guys on the side.

No, being well-endowed is NOT the most important factor in a relationship. But I do think that it is a prized commodity that every woman thinks is a nice benefit if she happens to be lucky enough to find it.
[post=335423]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

There&#39;s 2 things to consider: physical attributes and personality. Obviously the physical attributes are the first things that get noticed but for women that is only part of the equation. Personality goes a long way and is equally important, who wants to be with a hot jerk?

But this thread is dealing strictly with physical attributes. I think any attractive person will attract more attention from the opposite sex than others, and they will have more people to choose from for a possible companion (kind of like having the pick of the litter). What one person finds attractive may not be the case with another. For me, I tend to prefer tall (because I like to be lost in their arms) and strong (to protect me) men. But this is my preference. After that criteria is met I look for personality and then what kind of career they have. Those are the most important to me. It just so happens that my man has a big dick, but that&#39;s not what I set out looking for nor do I consider it a prize that I bagged a big one. In fact sometimes I wish he were a little smaller so it wouldn&#39;t hurt. :p

<!--QuoteBegin-thirdlegmeat
@Aug 14 2005, 12:42 PM
I would go even further and suggest that many of the women with extremely wealthy, unattractive or small-endowed men are likely "experimenting" with other "hung" guys on the side.
[post=335423]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

You can&#39;t insinuate that women with wealthy unattractive small endowed men are experimenting on the side with hung guys. They could be perfectly happy in their relationship. We all are attracted to different types of people.

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
City Girl,

You&#39;re absolutely right. Not all women, or even men for that matter, cheat. In fact, I would like to believe that the majority do not. I do believe that a woman&#39;s criteria for "mate" selection is, or often times can be, very different from her criteria for a "f**ck" selection.

If a woman marries a man for his personality, profession, stability, etc., but does not truly enjoy having sex with him--and not just on an emotional level, but in true animal lust--she will inevitably, at one point, start wondering what else is out there. Whether or not she gives into her desires and curiosity is a matter of moral magnitude.

Does it really matter sexually if a woman&#39;s husband has a 4" dick? I&#39;m no woman, but I can name about ten females I know very well who certainly think that it would. In fact, this is what has sparked my renewed curiosity into the "size" subject. Within the past week, I have had conversations with three different female friends who ALL complained about a recent encounter with a small-endowed man. Each was being sincere and not sensational, and each was surprised that "size" did actually matter. I could tell that these women actually felt guilty about wanting a partner with a larger penis.

I think that women shouldn&#39;t feel guilty about feeling let down or short-changed by a small-dicked man. Conversly, I think men should be realisitc enough to accept their inadequacies and not try to cover over them. I may have a large penis, but I still understand, and accept, that there are men out there who are better endowed than me. I also understand that there are men who are more handsome, taller, richer, etc. I, for one, can live with this realization.

I think it was mentioned earlier, but "truth" is reality regardless of how it makes people feel. And a good quote is still a good quote regardless of whose mouth it comes from. This is Logic 101. :nopity:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would tend to believe that if a woman were going to cheat on her husband for physical reasons, she&#39;d be more interested in someone she considered pretty than hung. We really don&#39;t know if a guy&#39;s hung until we get there, so that&#39;s not usually something most women seek out. I think it&#39;s innacurate to say "Most women prefer a bigger dick" when in reality, I think that some do and some don&#39;t, but I don&#39;t really think dick size is a preoccupation for very many women at all. I think this is mainly a male competitive thing. If most women were obsessed by big dicks, we&#39;d have far more here, and they&#39;d all be agreeing. As it is, we have very few here, and almost no agreement from them with this article, and this is the LPSG&#33; Myself excepted (yet again) the numbers don&#39;t add up.

Shamrock

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by madame_zora+Aug 17 2005, 11:11 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Aug 17 2005, 11:11 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Shamrock@Aug 16 2005, 10:27 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-absinthium
@Aug 14 2005, 09:25 AM

[post=336033]Quoted post[/post]​

I&#39;ll have to disagree here. I think it&#39;s very relevant to consider the source, and the intention of a speaker.
[post=336075]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Just because the speaker doesn&#39;t take his own advice doesn&#39;t mean what he/she says isn&#39;t true. A lot of hypocrits come up with some very moral statements.
For example, if someone is colour blind and sees the sky as red, but in order not
to feel "different" they say its blue. Their intention is irrelevent. The fact is that the
sky IS blue. You dig?

citygirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Aug 16 2005, 10:28 PM
I would tend to believe that if a woman were going to cheat on her husband for physical reasons, she&#39;d be more interested in someone she considered pretty than hung. We really don&#39;t know if a guy&#39;s hung until we get there, so that&#39;s not usually something most women seek out. I think it&#39;s innacurate to say "Most women prefer a bigger dick" when in reality, I think that some do and some don&#39;t, but I don&#39;t really think dick size is a preoccupation for very many women at all. I think this is mainly a male competitive thing. If most women were obsessed by big dicks, we&#39;d have far more here, and they&#39;d all be agreeing. As it is, we have very few here, and almost no agreement from them with this article, and this is the LPSG&#33; Myself excepted (yet again) the numbers don&#39;t add up.
[post=336100]Quoted post[/post]​

I would think people cheat or think of cheating because there is something missing in their relationship. It could be lack of attention, lack of sex life, not feeling loved or attractive to the spouse, lack of intelligent conversation, lack of social activities (staying at home all the time), etc. Of course problems with in-laws, a nagging spouse, insecure spouse can come into play also. So the desire to cheat is to look for someone who can fill those inadequacies. And it may not even be active looking (most of the time its probably not), in fact most of the time cheating just happens vs being planned out.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Well, for a start the LPSG women rule&#33;

Now that the bribary is over... personally, yeah, confidence is an important thing. Personally, I&#39;m introverted when left to my own devices, and I tend to be a "marmite character". I&#39;ve been laughed at slightly less than people have said I&#39;m cool. For exactly the same gear.

So in that case, my junk doesn&#39;t really make an impact, heck, not used it yet&#33; But outward impressions are judgemental. I can&#39;t really say what people think of me, I feel unique in that sense, but while I&#39;m confident in my own self to the point of narcissm, my external confidence is another thing altogether.
-------

Blargh, anyways, confident women are attractive, although shy people make me wonder what they&#39;re shy about and goths are SCARY.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
LPSG is so lucky to have with us the creme de la creme of the female internet population&#33;

Orca, Goths used to scare me, too, until my niece went through that stage for a couple of years. Knowing her so well made it easy for me to accept her friends (although at arm&#39;s length) as just ordinary people who dress, makeup and dye their hair black - and pretend to have Dr. Rock&#39;s attitude. :toast:

They&#39;re really just vanilla cupcakes with black icing.

Now, the dominatrix - that&#39;s another kettle of whips.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I consider myself an average to above average looking woman - nothing more. When discussing topics as such, people need to realize and appreciate the revelance of child-rearing and socio-psychological impacts which renders how people view themselves. I am very confident in myself; I just do not see myself as "beautiful."

As for the other comments on here about "beautiful" women being a little more selective to look for a guy with a big dick... Come on, babe... give us a little more credit than that... Simply making a reference as such lends one to believe that "beautiful" women are shallow, incompetent and only looking after their best interest... I beg to differ. I know many who are confident, successful and talented in their own right and most importantly, self-sufficient.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles+Aug 22 2005, 09:15 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr. Bubbles &#064; Aug 22 2005, 09:15 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder... I consider myself an average to above average looking woman - nothing more. When discussing topics as such, people need to realize and appreciate the revelance of child-rearing and socio-psychological impacts which renders how people view themselves. I am very confident in myself; I just do not see myself as "beautiful."
[post=337369]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b]

That&#39;s OK, there are plenty of us here that think you are truely beautiful, in mind, body and spirit. :loveya: And yes, I&#39;ve seen women who may not be &#39;classically&#39; beautiful, but do not want for male attention, because of the way they carry themselves, their confidence, etc.

<!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Bubbles
@Aug 22 2005, 09:15 PM
As for the other comments on here about "beautiful" women being a little more selective to look for a guy with a big dick... Come on, babe... give us a little more credit than that... Simply making a reference as such lends one to believe that "beautiful" women are shallow, incompetent and only looking after their best interest... I beg to differ. I know many who are confident, successful and talented in their own right and most importantly, self-sufficient.
[post=337369]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
Since I don&#39;t go around saying "Hi, may name is LapDog, and I have a big dick. Would you like to go out sometime?" ... all the women I&#39;ve been with were unaware of my size until they were the ones causing it to reach it&#39;s potential&#33; At that point, they have pretty much decided that they are going to be with me. ;)
I&#39;ve yet to meet a woman who said "By the way, are you hung? I can only be with well-hung guys."

LapDog :p