LPSG women R very beautiful...

thirdlegmeat

Sexy Member
Media
Here's a link to a study performed by a Russian academic that suggests a relationship between phallus size and success, as well as sexual conquests. It even cites rare examples of atypical small-endowed successful men such as Napolean. However, remember that Napolean also couldn't hang onto the woman he loved who rejected him for his more masculine--and no doubt better-endowed--general.

http://www.geocities.com/protopop_1999/phalluse.html

I'm neither ignorant nor stupid. I have many female friends, as well as a sister. I've had close romantic relationships with women where we've discussed penis size in detail. And I will never be convinced that a woman with a small-endowed male is completely satisfied with its size. She may be satisfied with the man as a "total package," but she still desires a larger penis. Lack of size by it's own virtue is effiminate. Are there more important features in a man. Of course there are! However, more attractive women can be more selective in EVERY way. They don't have to settle for trade-offs. This may not be comforting, but it's true. Pure economics. To suggest otherwise is an absurd escape from reality.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by ORCABOMBER@Aug 22 2005, 12:36 AM
Blargh, anyways, confident women are attractive, although shy people make me wonder what they're shy about and goths are SCARY.
[post=337226]Quoted post[/post]​
Only if they really DO suck your blood.

D_Humper E Bogart

Experimental Member
Media
Well, if they catch any diseases off me, then they can keep 'em!

-------
Pecker, seems like every daughter goes through a Goth stage nowadays. Personally, the scary thing is mainly that they're not as intimidated by me, although walking around London with a rucksack is a good way to clear a path! ;)

-----------
Thirdle, I could probably find a report that says that we're all descended from aliens from the planet theta-epsilon 4 if I tried hard enough. I mean, you're trying to say that Bush is hung like a nuke or something? Individual success depends on more than just penis size, although the rest of its arguments such as "chicks dig big dicks" sounds a bit obvious.

Anyway, if anything, I would have thought that brute strength or force would have been a dominant fact. Modern society is pretty much based on power through family links and the threat of retribution on people lower then them.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by thirdlegmeat@Aug 23 2005, 04:49 AM
I'm neither ignorant nor stupid. I have many female friends, as well as a sister. I've had close romantic relationships with women where we've discussed penis size in detail. And I will never be convinced that a woman with a small-endowed male is completely satisfied with its size. She may be satisfied with the man as a "total package," but she still desires a larger penis. Lack of size by it's own virtue is effiminate. Are there more important features in a man. Of course there are! However, more attractive women can be more selective in EVERY way. They don't have to settle for trade-offs. This may not be comforting, but it's true. Pure economics. To suggest otherwise is an absurd escape from reality.
[post=337406]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow, I found this post to be an absurd escape from reality! You seem very obsessed with size, but that's YOUR preoccupation, not everyone else's. Perhaps it makes you feel better about yourself to believe this, but your opinion does not a fact make. Lack of size is effeminate? Are you retarded? I'm serious, that was stupid. Settling for trade-offs? Yeah, I guess it's not possible that a guy with a big dick could have those.....geez, get over yourself.

Yes, there ARE women who place a higher priority on penis size (I am one), and there are also many who place a higher priority on good looks (I am not one). There are those who find income or social standing to be more important (also not me) and some who would rather have a sincere, caring "best friend" guy (also not me). Some women need a lot of adventure or change (me) and some crave stability. Am I getting through? There is NO ONE THING all women want, and saying that means you are in fact both ignorant and stupid.