LPSG: World's Largest Locker Room

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
This forum isn't perfect, of course. Misunderstandings happen. Sometimes this forum is used solely as a place for sexual pick-ups. And, of course, the owners of this forum most likely only have one thing on their mind: $$$ So, I'm not naive and overly idealistic. But I have to say....

Lately, I am loving this forum. A while ago I read someone referred to this forum as, "The world's biggest locker room." Lately, I'm really seeing this. One thing about the Internet is that it allows people to be anonymous. I think this allows people to ask questions and share perpectives that they wouldn't otherwise share. I mean, on this forum you have straight guys accepting compliments from gay guys; in the "real world" this may result in violence. On this forum, you have straight guys complimenting other guys' packages.

Granted, as some have pointed out, the term "straight" is sometimes used with a bit of fluidity on this forum. (I remember one member saying that there are straight guys and then "straight" guys.) But the fact remains that odds are that at least some of the self-proclaimed straight guys on this forum are indeed straight and, because of the anonymity of the Internet, they can on this forum share perspectives and experiences, ask questions, enjoy and share compliments, that they wouldn't otherwise be able to in the "real world."

So, this forum is great because it's sort of a pansexual locker room.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
very true man I agree totally

too bad because there are alot of guys at my health club locker room that I would like to treat as well as I do as buddies on this site- but it would be socially inappropriate to do so!

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
very true man I agree totally

too bad because there are alot of guys at my health club locker room that I would like to treat as well as I do as buddies on this site- but it would be socially inappropriate to do so!

I remember back in about 2001 reading a book that said that the Internet will change the world as we know it. In only eight years I have seen some of these changes. So, it's not long before the pansexuality we experience on this forum spills out into the rest of the "real world." In fact, it already is.

andrexx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'd argue that pretty much anyone on this forum that is "straight" is AT LEAST extremely open and accepting of sexual compliments. Plus, a lot of the violence towards homosexuals in the "real world" is, by my estimation, mostly to back up a straight image.

My sexuality has changed in the past few years, but even when I thought of myself as quite straight, I never minded when I got compliments from gay guys. I actually really enjoyed it, because I thought, "Well if they think I'm good-looking, there's probably a good number of girls that think so too."

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I'd argue that pretty much anyone on this forum that is "straight" is AT LEAST extremely open and accepting of sexual compliments. Plus, a lot of the violence towards homosexuals in the "real world" is, by my estimation, mostly to back up a straight image.

My sexuality has changed in the past few years, but even when I thought of myself as quite straight, I never minded when I got compliments from gay guys. I actually really enjoyed it, because I thought, "Well if they think I'm good-looking, there's probably a good number of girls that think so too."

I agree entirely that a lot of violence is to back up the "straight" label. What's so great about this forum is that it's created a way where that violence isn't seen as necessary. On this forum, all a person has to do in order to prove that they're straight is adjust the percentage in their profile. Maybe that's the trick right there. Too bad we don't have percentage boxes to carry around with us in real life. lol :biggrin1:

I remember one reader saying that he was convinced that most straight guys on this forum were either not as straight as they claim to be, or unusually fascinated with the penis. Maybe a combination of both. Fact is, no one knows for sure. That's sexuality, and the human experience, I suppose: mysterious. Whatever the case, it's nice to have a place where questioning, sharing perspectives, compliments, experiences, is possible without the risk of physical dancer.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I agree entirely that a lot of violence is to back up the "straight" label. What's so great about this forum is that it's created a way where that violence isn't seen as necessary. On this forum, all a person has to do in order to prove that they're straight is adjust the percentage in their profile. Maybe that's the trick right there. Too bad we don't have percentage boxes to carry around with us in real life. lol :biggrin1:

I remember one reader saying that he was convinced that most straight guys on this forum were either not as straight as they claim to be, or unusually fascinated with the penis. Maybe a combination of both. Fact is, no one knows for sure. That's sexuality, and the human experience, I suppose: mysterious. Whatever the case, it's nice to have a place where questioning, sharing perspectives, compliments, experiences, is possible without the risk of physical dancer.

If only the real world were so simple. And I think most guys, if they felt there was a safe forum to be honest in, could have the conversations we all have on this site. I've long believed we fellas are way more intrigued by our penises than any woman ever would be.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
If only the real world were so simple. And I think most guys, if they felt there was a safe forum to be honest in, could have the conversations we all have on this site. I've long believed we fellas are way more intrigued by our penises than any woman ever would be.

I have to agree. It sort of makes sense that we're more interested in our penises than women are, because, after all, they are our penises. Women may experience them for a while, but we are with them 24 hours a day.

I've heard that a lot of women don't really even like to look at the penis, that's it's too graphic. They just like to experience them, but not look at them. There are always exceptions, though.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have to agree. It sort of makes sense that we're more interested in our penises than women are, because, after all, they are our penises. Women may experience them for a while, but we are with them 24 hours a day.

I've heard that a lot of women don't really even like to look at the penis, that's it's too graphic. They just like to experience them, but not look at them. There are always exceptions, though.

Yeah, I have had women tell me they think penises are ugly. Clearly, I disagree:)

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Yeah, I have had women tell me they think penises are ugly. Clearly, I disagree:)

I remember feminist icon Gloria Steinem commenting on Freud's theory that women have Penis Envy. Gloria Steinem said, "Freud just couldn't imagine that anyone would feel complete without having this magnificent organ."

I think this is how all men, gay, straight, bi, whatever, feel. Not that women are incomplete without a penis, but that the penis is a magnificent organ.

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I remember feminist icon Gloria Steinem commenting on Freud's theory that women have Penis Envy. Gloria Steinem said, "Freud just couldn't imagine that anyone would feel complete without having this magnificent organ."

I think this is how all men, gay, straight, bi, whatever, feel. Not that women are incomplete without a penis, but that the penis is a magnificent organ.

Most def agree. And thanks to the good folks around here, I think mine is more magnificent than before

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
h m, that's very thoughtful.

Internet as metaphor.

*accidentally loses grip on towel while trying to pull down wet boxers worn to the shower, panics and bumps head on bench when bending over to pick up the towel, balls swing hard against locker door and with a 'bang!' and a howl bending suddenly again, hitting head this time against the locker which slams the door on dick and there's more howling and banging...* so much for privacy...

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This forum isn't perfect, of course. Misunderstandings happen. Sometimes this forum is used solely as a place for sexual pick-ups. And, of course, the owners of this forum most likely only have one thing on their mind: $$$ So, I'm not naive and overly idealistic. But I have to say....

Lately, I am loving this forum. A while ago I read someone referred to this forum as, "The world's biggest locker room." Lately, I'm really seeing this. One thing about the Internet is that it allows people to be anonymous. I think this allows people to ask questions and share perpectives that they wouldn't otherwise share. I mean, on this forum you have straight guys accepting compliments from gay guys; in the "real world" this may result in violence. On this forum, you have straight guys complimenting other guys' packages.

Granted, as some have pointed out, the term "straight" is sometimes used with a bit of fluidity on this forum. (I remember one member saying that there are straight guys and then "straight" guys.) But the fact remains that odds are that at least some of the self-proclaimed straight guys on this forum are indeed straight and, because of the anonymity of the Internet, they can on this forum share perspectives and experiences, ask questions, enjoy and share compliments, that they wouldn't otherwise be able to in the "real world."

So, this forum is great because it's sort of a pansexual locker room.

well done. you're a cool guy, henry miller.