LPSG: World's Largest Locker Room

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd argue that pretty much anyone on this forum that is "straight" is AT LEAST extremely open and accepting of sexual compliments. Plus, a lot of the violence towards homosexuals in the "real world" is, by my estimation, mostly to back up a straight image.

My sexuality has changed in the past few years, but even when I thought of myself as quite straight, I never minded when I got compliments from gay guys. I actually really enjoyed it, because I thought, "Well if they think I'm good-looking, there's probably a good number of girls that think so too."

Andrexx thanks for your post. I don't feel that compliments from anyone are negative. I guess the fact that gay guys are more forth coming about their desires and interests is a more honest thing. For a long time I wished that girls were as overtly sexual as guys, gay or straight, are. But also at the same time I think it takes girls a while to accept their sexual feelings. So many girls in high school thought that we guys were "gross" about our sexual desires.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i agree completely with the locker room metaphor. Lots of comradely chatter, general acceptance, tons of unsubstantiated stories, sly grins, and showing off. Maybe even a source of motivation to be better and take advantage of good examples that you see. With due respect to the ladies who visit, this is pretty much a guy's spot.

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, Mr. Miller, you make many important points about this site. I particularly enjoy those posts in which the writer reveals something of his/her vision of the whole realm of sexuality. The way we act and the way we speak and write here, I believe, should mirror our best thoughts about the way things ought to be. Each person has to find his own way, but it does help to have the testimony of those who have been on the journey into the fullness of their own sexuality and have learned a thing or two along the way. The young do not need advice as much as they need models to follow on their own journeys.

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to agree. It sort of makes sense that we're more interested in our penises than women are, because, after all, they are our penises. Women may experience them for a while, but we are with them 24 hours a day.

I've heard that a lot of women don't really even like to look at the penis, that's it's too graphic. They just like to experience them, but not look at them. There are always exceptions, though.

Like me :boobies2: I LOVE looking at the male form. Makes my heart warm... but I do admit, some men look better in boxer briefs than naked.

i agree completely with the locker room metaphor. Lots of comradely chatter, general acceptance, tons of unsubstantiated stories, sly grins, and showing off. Maybe even a source of motivation to be better and take advantage of good examples that you see. With due respect to the ladies who visit, this is pretty much a guy's spot.

As one of the few women that hang out in this very male oriented locker room... I love it here! It is the first (and only) place I've ever found where I can say what I think and feel without judgment. People might disagree and share their opinion but it's usually done in a civil manner (and when they aren't civil, they are generally blasted by the folks on the sidelines).

I can look at all the heavenly bodies that I desire and comment at will - and you know if I left a comment it was because I really liked it. I can flirt to my heart's content and get men off whenever I want to and nobody is going to call me a slut. When I'm in my religious zone and don't feel like being naughty nobody hassles me, they just ask me to let them know when I make it back to my naughty zone (and I always do). I can play with the straight 20% of a 80/20 friend all day long LOL.

It's well known that this site isn't a big money maker for the owner. If it was there would be no full membership with a photo verification; it would be pay up for everyone with google ads all over the place. I'm very happy that I am not bothered by advertisements here, it's part of the site's charm.

Sean O.

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I remember one reader saying that he was convinced that most straight guys on this forum were either not as straight as they claim to be, or unusually fascinated with the penis. Maybe a combination of both.

I would definitely agree. I consider myself straight, in that I am sexually attracted to women, but I have always been fascinated by the penis. I suspect many people here are fascinated by it, whether they are gay or straight.

And I think people easily confuse that curiosity with sexuality, but they are two different things entirely, IMO. (In other words, just because a guy in the locker room checks out my penis, doesn't mean he's gay.)

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Yeah. This is a complex issue. I remember some European member of this forum saying that American men are very hung up, that they seem to believe that simply looking at a penis will "turn" them gay. I think this has resulted in some odd paranoia about the male body itself, about the penis.

I obviously have a fascination with the penis. I think all men do. In fact, the very word "fascinate" comes from the word penis (or at least the penis shaped amulets). But I have no desire to touch any penis but my own. I sometimes feel like having a penis is a blessing and a curse. I'm interested in learning how other beings with penises attached to them deal with the blessing and curse of it all.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think we need a wholesale rethinking of masculinity in this country, and i love that LPSG is a place where that gets started.

finally someone sane in regards to gays getting back to being masculine..the femanization (sp)of the American Male...has been a night mare.
friggen str8 are confused..shaving pits, arms, legs, chest hair, geez...they fuckin shave the man mound, the fuckin treasure trail...

I'm glad its coming back..and if on this site...i doubt there would be a better place for guys to re learn how to be a MAN..
i want to meet the teacher str8 away..
robbie

ColonialBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few years ago I wrote in another forum "Am I an old fogey". The way the current generation talks/behaves was a mystery. This site and others have opened my eyes.

This year at work I've had conversations with people at work about going "neopolitan" (sex with pink, white & brown), a conversation about teabagging, talking about goatse, etc. People at work think I'm 12 years younger than I am because of the way I talk.

toadstool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh and what a magnificent organ it is i only have messed around alittle over the years with men but mostly with women but men seem to bring out the pleasure of a bj with a sexy masculinty that can't be described thsi site allows you to see people from all over the world and realize there are many many different penises and that is aewsome a plethria of penises all sizes and shapes kind of like a kid in a candy shop