Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My partner jokes that, in this world, lesbians are really the only ones that do not like dick. Gay men love dicks, of course; as do straight women. However, straight men like dicks, too, at least in the sense that they like their own and generally are interested in the topic. The popularity of this site among each of these three groups testifies to this, I beleive. I like the analogy of LPSG being like a great big locker room; I have always enjoyed the traditional "let it all hang out" culture of locker rooms, and I NEVER wrap a towel around my waist. LOL

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
My partner jokes that, in this world, lesbians are really the only ones that do not like dick. Gay men love dicks, of course; as do straight women. However, straight men like dicks, too, at least in the sense that they like their own and generally are interested in the topic. The popularity of this site among each of these three groups testifies to this, I beleive. I like the analogy of LPSG being like a great big locker room; I have always enjoyed the traditional "let it all hang out" culture of locker rooms, and I NEVER wrap a towel around my waist. LOL

Well said!

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media

Actually, this isn't true. Lesbians like dicks as well. One of the most horrifying experiences of my younger years was discovering my lesbian sister's huge strap-on dildo. And I remember browsing around a lesbian sex shop in my late teens and being shocked by the amount of strap ons, the varieties. In other words, everyone likes dicks. The difference may be that lesbians tend to not want their dicks attached to men.

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Actually, this isn't true. Lesbians like dicks as well. One of the most horrifying experiences of my younger years was discovering my lesbian sister's huge strap-on dildo. And I remember browsing around a lesbian sex shop in my late teens and being shocked by the amount of strap ons, the varieties. In other words, everyone likes dicks. The difference may be that lesbians tend to not want their dicks attached to men.

I understand your point, Henry Miller, and it is a fair one. Certainly, lesbians enjoy being sexually stimulated, and a dildo is a decent and readily available device to help do the job. However, I maintain that a dildo is NOT a dick; it is merely a dildo. LOL

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
True. But the odd thing is that some dildos that lesbians use are very life-like. I mean, there are some dildos that are just cynlinders, but then there are others that look just like penises. This is one thing think I have never been able to understand about lesbians. If you don't like men sexually, then why strap on something that looks like male genitalia? :confused:

But, yes, strictly speaking, if it's not flesh and blood and attached to a male body, it's not truly a penis. So, your point still stands.