Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
*projects all baby polar bear related snuzzling onto MoT* ya sooo adorable *nose rub* ya floofy lil woobie.

eta squee: the lil bear looks just like a teddy bear

*continues to snurfle MoT*
*rubs noses* This is great! Aww, if only I'd been born as a polar bear. The benefits are wonderful! :biggrin1:

Awwww,......I would love 'im, an' hug 'im, an' pat 'im and call 'im George!
Just keep him away from your other pets... :tongue:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
all the better to snuggle you with, my dear *proceeds to snuggles ya in wildly inappropriate ways*

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If there were less feminists, overly sensitive PC hyperliberals, and idiots.

Absolute proof of my contention that the unaware lower conscious knuckle-draggers are alive and well on lpsg. I think we need to get back to the good old days of slaughtering and raping people who don't agree with us. What was good for the Romans should be good enough for us. :biggrin1:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Absolute proof of my contention that the unaware lower conscious knuckle-draggers are alive and well on lpsg. I think we need to get back to the good old days of slaughtering and raping people who don't agree with us. What was good for the Romans should be good enough for us. :biggrin1:
There was a time when people like doogie888 would have been banned before the sun went down on their first day here. I miss those days.

rawbone8

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How to
create a
TITSTORM:

Always
ignore the sticky on
the Women's Issues
Forum!

:015::015::015:

Womens Issues
Content in this particular forum is provided for members of LPSG to discuss issues related to women, therefore it is not the appropriate forum for certain content which is detailed below.

Inappropriate Content - Questions from users regarding size, function, likes/dislikes and so on regarding penises should not be posted in the Women's Issues forum. There is a specific thread devoted to this already, users are encouraged to post here. Any further questions or discussions should be posted in either the "Sex With A Large Penis" forum or the "Relationships, Discrimination and Jealousy" forum. Any content which is incorrectly placed in this forum will be moved into a more appropriate section.