LPSGer of the month!

sammygirly: My apologies for sure to anyone who is not on this list, I just used the top 15 (it wouldn't let me do all 25 :( )  There was no possible way to list all 11 000 members ~laughs~

Remembering that I don't want to hear who you DONT like posting or why - if I've not had the room to put someone's name that you DO like and want to mention...feel free please!

So, who among our most frequent posters do you enjoy reading most?  Who gives the best advice overall, entertains us overall, contributes the most to the board?

Who posts that you  MUST read?

sammygirly: For instance, I voted for Dee - but I also really enjoy TragicWhiteKnight's posts.

awellhungboi: Great idea, Sammygirly!  

Tough choice, though.  I honestly think that everyone in the top 15 brings a lot to the board.  

But I voted for Paul (7x6etc)--because he's funny and smart and usually always has something positive to say.  

Although that pirate dude is pretty entertaining, too.

(edit: isn't pecker in the top 15?--how come he's not on the list?)

sammygirly: Goodness!  I forgot Pecker and he's one of my favs....I added him to the bottom, shifting that person out of the top 15

Can we make a poll with 25 slots????

gigantikok: Interesting topic, Sammy.

Somtimes I feel like posting is becoming (or has become) some kind of contest for you (and others). I post alot because I like to post and contribute, not because I want to beat out somebody else for the top postings.

I really don't know if anyone person should be declared "ultimate LPSGer". That's a tad unfair, since every individual poster brings their own to the group. This group wouldn't be what it is without the compassion, humor, and insight that EVERYONE brings to it. And in that note, I really can't pick my favorite poster because I LOVE YOU ALL!

sammygirly: No, it's not a contest to me Gigz.  I post what I think others may want to read and was honestly surprised to find myself among the top 10 posters.  My joking with Paul in the other thread about staying ahead of him was just that - very tongue in cheek.

I posted this thread, in relation to the other - but also because we have a lot of "I don't like him and nobody else does either" fighting back and forth.  I wanted a positive.

We all have people who don't like us - and people who do.  This isn't meant to be a contest, more a way to show appreciation for the ones who do contribute usefully.

Take it however you will.

Back to the appreciating - thanks Mark for fixing that up for me! :-* as always

gigantikok: I'll second that. Nony, you're a sweetie. I love the consern and care you show towards everyone around here.

AnonyMs: Awww! Thanks, guys...

Gee - that is two "awwww"s in one day in the same thread. A new record for me....

<blushing just a wee bit, but beaming all the while>

prepstudinsc: There needs to be a way to chose multiple people--I abstained from voting because I want to vote for 4 or 5 people.

sammygirly: I so agree, there's so many in the top 25 that I adore.

And yes, my Nony is the sweetest chick I know!

jackinman: Wow folks, I feel so honored to be included with this elite group, I'm about to shed a tear or two.

But I too agree with Prepstud. I just can't vote for one person either.
There are five on that list that I'll like to vote for.

Thanks sammygirly!!!!!

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Maaaan !!! I mean... I do have my favourite posters, but... can't we just vote for everybody ? That's what I would do, exactly because everyone who posts brings something new & I love that !

prepstudinsc: Radu makes a great point here....everyone brings something new. The melange of opinions and writing styles makes this an interesting boards. I am on several other boards based on professional topics and they can get so boring. This board has so many threads going on so many topics that it never gets boring. I may not agree with some people's ideas, but I always have to sit back and think why I don't agree. This board stretches my mind more than my other boards do. There are posters on here who I don't read because I find them to be whiny and usually don't offer much, and there are posters on here who I always read because they have something witty or intelligent to say.
We all need to keep posting and continue the rapport we all have. Compared to the funeral board I'm on, this one is great.....I mean how often can one discuss embalming fluids. :)

Javierdude22: Prepstud, you're absolutely right, there are quite a few people with, well, that little edge to bring on this board. I understand Raal, we all bring in a new and different personality, and thus, a new view on the topic.

But truthfully, to me personally, some people's posts do more for me. Somehow, when i see they reacted, with a childish kind of excitement, i click the thread at hand.

I don't wanna create an echo in this room (room ----room) but Nony, to me you are the spark of this group, you help people with a single post, and with a smile at that. And dammit, you're the funniest (online) chick i know! Keep it up...

Laterz

AnonyMs: <really blushing now....>

javier, I would think it easier for guys to "keep it up" than for me... <lecherous grin>

for the record... i voted for sammygirly.... kisses to you, sweetest one...

7x6andchg: What stinks is this:

If you don't vote you can't see the results. :-/

Ok - I will vote on the grounds that the winner this month gets knocked off the list for the following month, to make it fair. That way, if someone has 4 or 5 of them, or everybody on the list, they can just make their way around and not offend anyone.

Is that doable? Can we rotate - will someone else create one of these next month, etc., until we tire of it?

7x6&C

sammygirly: I don't see why not Paul....since it's my poll and all.... ~laughs~

...and thank you my Nony!  :-*

I think the "winner" should have to proudly display the tag "Winner of this months LPSGer of the month award!!!" or something equally as cheesy for the period of one month until the next person (never the same person twice) is crowned.

Make it fun and have the "winner" recognized.