LPSGer of the month!

7x6andchg: That's the idea - make it an "anti-reward!"   :D

In that case I shall vote...

*flips coin*

Maximillian: With total bias and no possible excuse for My actions other than I love her to death, I vote for sammygirly -laughs-

awellhungboi: Would the winner be called "The Large Penis Supporter of the Month?"

'The Big Member of the Month' is pretty obvious.

How about 'The Largest Penis Supporter'?

(Sorry to inflict that on y'all, but this thread has been remarkably devoid of bad puns!)

Just imagine the fun we could have with the trophy! Not to mention the calendar!

sammygirly: Ohhhh there ya go Monstro

WE NEED AN OFFICIAL TITLE!

submit your entries now! ....~looks at Pecker, undisputed king of the penis pun~

:-[ and  :-* Love

(Yall are going to make me win this thing JUST to see that corny line in my sig aren't you?...yargh! ....gooo DMW! ~laughs~)

7x6andchg: Let's see...

There's the painfully obvious and somewhat insulting:

"Big Dick of the Month"

Or the wonderfull Greasesque line:

"Supporter of the Month"

Or the rather serious and perhaps merited:

The Finedessert Award

Or:

Members' Member of the Month (double entendre)
Penis Poster of the Month

7x6&C

PS @ Dee - you're right, you can view the results...my mistake. Darn that coin flip!

7x6andchg: -----<---~<@

Bravo! I vote for Pecker's entry for the name and avatar addition! I think that says it all, and says it well.

7x6&C

prepstudinsc: LOL Pecker--I like that title of the award, but I think for everyday use, we need to come up with some kind of shorter version, like the Grandpa Memorial or something along those lines.

7x6andchg: How about the FMPPPMA? Or "fipma" if you will?

prepstudinsc: The Grandpa has a nice ring to it......that would be a great nickname for the award.

aussiechick63: It is very hard to choose a fav because everyone has a different slant on life, but everyone has something very useful and helpful to post. After all that is why we come in here. For advice for ourselves and to help others in the same situation.
I have a few favs, for varying reasons.

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

I'm for the "FineDessert Award". Have a feeling he would have loved this... just a feeling...

Bob_Goblin: I tune in regularly to the Christian and Vince Show at Outlet Radio and last June when I heard that when they were going to talk about big dicks with a guy with a big dick I definitely tuned in. I caught DoubleMeatWhopper speaking about this forum. And very elequantly (sp?) I might add. He piqued my curiosity and I checked out LPSG and have been lurking ever since. But I had to register to vote in this poll. I have enjoyed posts by most of the top 25, particularly the ladies. There are some people with a real skill for using words and that makes the posts entertaining and readable. But I could vote for only one. My vote is cast and my reasoning is biased. Senor Meat's interview is what led me here in the first place and his posts are part of what keeps me reading.

7x6andchg: Well at this rate we'll have to give him the FineDessert Award in absentia while he's on vacation. Marko - do you have the authority to change his profile while he's gone?!? :D <-evil laugh.

7x6&C

gigantikok: Maybe someone can make some kind of trophy.  That would be fun!  Hell, i know I would proudly display one if I ever got one!  Maybe a little golden man cupping his groin... oh wait, that one's already taken... sort of ;)

prepstudinsc: The trophy could be some sort of stylized bronze penis, I don't think it should be too realistic because it would look like a bronze dildo, plus then you get into the dilemma of would it be cast from one ouf us LPSG'ers or someone else, how big would it be, cut/uncut, etc. :)
Or since it's in memory of Grandpa, it could be a little dog, like his avatar.