LPSGers In Metro NY, Want To Get Together?

This occured to me as I've done it on other forums, though none quite like this.

I'm wondering if any other LPSGers in the NY metro area would be interested in getting a group together for dinner and drinks at a restaurant: a basic getting-to-know people kind of thing.

If interested in attending please leave a note. If you have any ideas or suggestions about places to go or anything else, please let us know.

Thanks guys and girls!

I have ot admit, I would love to meet some of the people here....Just to talk to them, of course. Sadly, NY is like 13 hours.

I'll be in Ottawa next week, does that count? :tongue:

Just to clarify, this isn't for hooking-up, it's for putting a face to a name, talking freely, and making meatspace connections. The restaurant would be a normal restaurant, with other people who wear clothing, talk loudly on their cell phones, trying to be hip, waited upon by an aspiring actor, and overcharged; just like any other Manhattan restaurant.

What usually happens is people come to the place, have a few drinks, eat dinner, and then people just hang out, generally closing the place. Alternatively we could do something else like meet for drinks, see Puppetry of the Penis or Vagina Monologues and then get dinner. At no time do we have to announce just how we all know each other and believe me, even if I made reservations as Mr. Large Penis Support Group, nobody in New York would care. "Oh yeah? Well good for youz pal! I got ya, "large penis" right here!!" We'll save the logo visors and T-shirts until after we pay the bill :wink: .

What also happens is that people begin to talk about themselves and each other. They talk about everything EXCEPT what brought them together. It's strange, but pleasantly surprising. If you wish to remain relatively anonymous, then that's OK too. I'm happy to hand-over my name and credit card and get reimbursed in cash though it's easier if people bring cash to begin with.

Mostly it's a night of fun and comraderie. Where you go and what (or whom) you do afterwards is up to you.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

We would love to be a part of this! okay to send you our #?
You could let us know where and when. Preferably somewhere I can smoke my cigars.
Mr. Ed & cigarbabe

M

Mr Ed in Mass

jason-els,
I was asking you if it was okay.Whenever you decide.
Miki

jason-els,
I was asking you if it was okay.Whenever you decide.
Miki

Yes you can but hold on to it. I want to leave this thread up for a week or two to get an idea of how many people might show. That will determine how to organize it.

Must say I'm very pleased to see so many positive responses.

If you're reading this thread and live in the area but do NOT want to attend, please just add a little note saying why because I may be overlooking something. No heat on those who don't want to show, just trying to fine-tune the audience.

Thanks again!

I have ot admit, I would love to meet some of the people here....Just to talk to them, of course. Sadly, NY is like 13 hours.

But it's a great road trip and perhaps someone here might let you crash at their place. You'd be very welcome since you're intelligent, handsome, talkative, and, uh, Canadians are fun to rag on. :poke:

Right now this is my baby. I'm welcome to share it with anyone who'd like to help. Of course it's in Manhattan.

Manhattan people wouldn't know how to find the place otherwise. :tongue:

P.S. - PE is Penis Enlargement aka Jelqing, Stretching, etc.