Lpsg's got talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happens with voting...do we post our scores on here, or send them to SP? I guess it would be more transparent on here, and less subject to SP's partisan nature. ;)

Also, is there a time limit for voting - 1 or 2 days?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did say earlier what the voting process would be Joll, and I will post it again a few more times before it's finished.

Midnight 16th January to get your songs in , only one song each, no songs will be accepted after that point.

Feel free to vote anytime after all the songs are in and you've had a good listen, and voting will be closed midnight 18th January.

People who choose to vote get ten points each, and they can distribute them how they want, on the thread.

Again, be fair, don't just vote for your mates, vote for who you think sang most nicely.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm seriously thinking of entering with "Court of King Caractacus" or "Shagging rent boys instead" (to the tune of Robbie's Angels). No-one said the songs had to be serious :smile:

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Media
Great voice Pieter. :wink:

This sounds like fun. :smile:

I'd like to throw in my humble effort ("stand by me" by Ben E. King),
I sang this for my girlfriend because she loved that song so much.
I hope you'll like it and I'd like to know what you guys think about it.

zSHARE - Stand by me.MP3

Work that Patrick. Soulful. Loves it!:biggrin1:

I did say earlier what the voting process would be Joll, and I will post it again a few more times before it's finished.

Midnight 16th January to get your songs in , only one song each, no songs will be accepted after that point.

Feel free to vote anytime after all the songs are in and you've had a good listen, and voting will be closed midnight 18th January.

People who choose to vote get ten points each, and they can distribute them how they want, on the thread.

Again, be fair, don't just vote for your mates, vote for who you think sang most nicely.

Cheers SP! :D

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
We did Requiem (I presume Mozart's?) at school when I was about 12. I won the choir cup (*boasts*) even tho I was a bit shit,
It all went badly wrong for my career when my voice broke, lol. :tongue:

Awww W2G JOLL the doll , so you were a renowned boy soprano huh ? :cool: .....Sorry to hear you lost it after your voice broke, I have a feeling you had quite a beautiful voice .
I have been in choruses since I was a teen and I really don't think they give awards just for "showing Up" but hell maybe that's the UK way lol . Had you had voice lessons you might still have it man :mad:

HH

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Great voice Pieter. :wink:

This sounds like fun. :smile:

I'd like to throw in my humble effort ("stand by me" by Ben E. King),

Good job man , very sweet voice with an excellent tone. Your voice reminds me of that soulful queen ROBIN THICKE !!!

HH

featuredbest

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ok, so i have a file on my computer, its apparently too big to upload using snapvine, i tried Zshare and it keeps giving me a download link after the upload..anyone have any other sites which i can upload so you guys can stream it and not download lol

Last edited:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
ok, so i have a file on my computer, its apparently too big to upload using snapvine, i tried Zshare and it keeps giving me a download link after the upload..anyone have any other sites which i can upload so you guys can stream it and not download lol

You might need to just sing it on snapvine, or record yourself on youtube and link it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.