Lpsg's got talent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Media
Points of interest:

I had fun
Don't take it seriously
I gave my word that I would participate, kind of.
I am certainly no David Gahan. (Google him)
My mic sucks. It is a real POS
I am new to the editing software that I used
Something happened to the dub volume at the end, careful it increases a bit. (Sorry, could not fix it!)

Got Hoo Hoo?

Last edited:

nubian

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Good job! I wanna hear more from you!

Points of interest:

I had fun
Don't take it seriously
Something happened to the dub volume at the end, careful it increases a bit. (Sorry, could not fix it!)

Got Hoo Hoo?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Points of interest:

I had fun
Don't take it seriously

Got Hoo Hoo?

Amazing voice Oh_Yeah! Really nice to listen at, funny song too.
I think I'm going to delete my songs now I heard yours and Patrick17 contribution hahahaha.

i cant record any singing as there are too many annoying people in my house at the mo.....However i was just randomly jamming onto snapvine and i thought i'd post this. half was planned, half was improv. Dont take this seriously, this was just some crap that sounded worth recording

Littlelemon's 4th voice blog post: Snapvine

Nice tune, but where is the voice buddy :wink::biggrin1:

Media
Amazing voice Oh_Yeah! Really nice to listen at, funny song too.
I think I'm going to delete my songs now I heard yours and Patrick17 contribution hahahaha.

Nice tune, but where is the voice buddy :wink::biggrin1:

Patrick is awesome and don't you dare delete anything! :smile:

Thank you for the compliment my friend.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i am playing post surrogate for a very shy member of LSPG. after much begging, seven threats of violence against loved one and a few full blown temper tantrums by me, my new LPSG friend agreed to bow to my whims.

is a youtube video.
watch if ya click here.

D_Aboyne_MacSnuff

Account Disabled
Media
Hey Guys. Here's my entry

First one is from a recital I did in April 2009 in England.

It's the 3rd song from the song cycle "Vier Ernste Gesaenge" or "Four Serious Songs" on liturgical texts from St. Paul's letter to the Corinthians by Johannes Brahms. This is the third song, a meditation on the fact that death is bitter to the man who has all in life, and is so relieving to the man who has none. It's in German.

drop.io ypsjpee Brahms: O Tod, wie bitter bist Du.

This is from a recent recording that was made of an Opera I was in at McGill in Montreal: Agrippina, by G.F. Handel. This is an Aria from the first act of the 3 act opera chronicling Agrippina the Younger's power struggle with her Husband Claudio for the Throne of Rome. I play Pallante (or Pallas) the Freedman, confidant to Claudio. Agrippina lies to me, telling me Claudio has died, and I am to attempt to install Nero (her son) as ruler of Rome. She promises me sexual rewards if I succeed in my deeds. I sing an aria saying how the rays of Fortune have shined upon me. "La mia sorte fortunata." It's in Italian.
My co-star in this is Esteli Gomez, who is playing the title role of Agrippina. This is confidential however, considering the site.

drop.io ayo4th8 "Ah Cenni tuo sovrani/La Mia sorte fortunata"

Hope you all enjoy.
:)

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm seriously thinking of entering with "Court of King Caractacus" or "Shagging rent boys instead" (to the tune of Robbie's Angels). No-one said the songs had to be serious :smile:

If you can sing "Court of King Caractacus" and nail it, you get my vote! That's a VERY difficult song to sing!

Please go VERY easy on me - no criticism, as I have low self esteem and have just started singing after years of no singing at all! (Plus I have a crappy mic and all that...) You don't have to vote for me, just don't go all Simon Cowell on me!

Suddenly I See: Snapvine

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks to all the people who posted, some good entries, remember it's all a bit of fun and you don't have to be Whitney to enter.

Hope we have a lot more entries in the last day, remember you have to be in it to win the fantastic prize of err being the winner of the singing competition.

Status
Not open for further replies.