Lpsg's Sexiest Backend Contest - Ladies-only Round!!!

Vote on your favourite behind!

• @curiouskore615

Votes: 126 26.3%
  • @experiment_626

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • @sexygirlus

Votes: 141 29.4%
  • @cocksluttobe

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • @tight_n_juicy

Votes: 20 4.2%
  • @bobvilla78

Votes: 10 2.1%
  • @candela

Votes: 14 2.9%
  • @tajja malik

Votes: 6 1.3%
  • @kaythegreat89

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • @milfandcookies

Votes: 7 1.5%
  • @subcutie

Votes: 17 3.5%
  • @chanelleno5

Votes: 63 13.1%
  • @a little southern

Votes: 35 7.3%
  • @nowyoudont90

Votes: 21 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't mean it to come off like the winner/runner up in this contest just showed hole to win, but after multiple people told me if I had "revealed more" I would have gotten more votes it made me feel like shit. The ladies bent over/showing more got most of the votes. Hole isn't exposed, butt it's the position and fact that more of your actual body (including what your thong is covering) is visible.

You deserve the votes, your pic is beautiful. And I'm not saying you don't deserve it. I'm saying I knew I wasn't going to win with my entry because it was purposely less revealing. I came to have fun. Not win.

People telling me what I should have done just made me feel like shit, kinda took away the fun of it. If you don't think my pic was well done, don't vote for it. But don't tell me what's wrong with it.
I'm so sorry, I only mentioned it for solely selfish reasons. I really didn't mean it as "advice" and certainly not to make you feel bad. I just wanted to see the bottom cheek crease. I apologize. :(

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm so sorry, I only mentioned it for solely selfish reasons. I really didn't mean it as "advice" and certainly not to make you feel bad. I just wanted to see the bottom cheek crease. I apologize. :(

Don't feel bad, I know all of it was cumming from good places, and I do appreciate it. I just didn't expect it and probably should have just said thank you and moved my lovely ass along.

Full disclosure, I think I was being insecure because my fella was fully honest and said he would have had to vote for *not me* and I should have just told him Fuck You Bro, you know my ass is your favorite whether you like it or not!

I show him lots of things I do here. I didn't think he was gonna turd-out on me, he supposed to be super biased! But that honesty is why I love the fucker, so I also apologize for overreacting and making a deal of it.

I'm enjoying all the ass. Wonderful ass. So much ass!!

D

deleted5494821

Don't feel bad, I know all of it was cumming from good places, and I do appreciate it. I just didn't expect it and probably should have just said thank you and moved my lovely ass along.

Full disclosure, I think I was being insecure because my fella was fully honest and said he would have had to vote for *not me* and I should have just told him Fuck You Bro, you know my ass is your favorite whether you like it or not!

I show him lots of things I do here. I didn't think he was gonna turd-out on me, he supposed to be super biased! But that honesty is why I love the fucker, so I also apologize for overreacting and making a deal of it.

I'm enjoying all the ass. Wonderful ass. So much ass!!
Lucky guy that gets to enjoy your ass

big_love

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
people are dicks, don’t listen to them. There opinion doesn’t matter but how you feel. As long as your having fun don’t let a douche ruin it.

Your pic was tasteful and sexy as hell. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Thanks to those that appreciate and forget the ones that have something dumb to say. We’re just girls that wanna have fun :p
I didn’t…but really wanted to vote for your sexy butt ;)

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Had no idea women were on here I just thought this was for men.

Yeah, I know lots of members don't even realize that it's not a site for gay/just men, but it's actually an inclusive community.

Women are welcum, and while we're a small percentage of the population we're definitely here and having our fun.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Lucky guy that gets to enjoy your ass

Indeed.

He'd still enjoy yours a bit more ;)

(Edited to add, he does see my unedited ass and still wanted to vote for yours, take the compliment and enjoy it)

Last edited:
D

deleted2593181

Yeah, I know lots of members don't even realize that it's not a site for gay/just men, but it's actually an inclusive community.

Women are welcum, and while we're a small percentage of the population we're definitely here and having our fun.
It’s because most men here pay no attention to boobs and vag that’s why we don’t know or notice. But, welcome

Reactions: deleted5494821

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It’s because most men here pay no attention to boobs and vag that’s why we don’t know or notice. But, welcome

No one here is unaware of the fact.

Continuing to point it out serves no purpose. Let us have the little fun we're having, maybe?

D

deleted1846971

I think each voter should get three votes…either ranked or equal weighted. There’s just no way to narrow it down to one vote with all these hotass women here.
I was thinking the same. This contest is harder than the original.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Kudos to all the lovely ladies. Every peachy bum was a winner. All good fun, well done girls.

Clarification:

There are no girls here. Women. Ladies. Badasses.

Girls aren't allowed on the site. Keep that in your back pocket ;)

D

deleted1846971

12.) @ChanelleNo5 - https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/chanelleno5.8989151/
8915811-1634809714-45f946693275fd07d0c4e26c24a8675c.jpg
This was my vote. This contest was HARD. Much harder than I expected.

You ladies brought it! Congrats and thank you from the bottom of my boxe…ummm…heart.