Lpsg's Sexiest Backend Contest! Round 3!!

Choose your favourite booty!

• @Tight_N_Juicy

Votes: 75 7.2%
  • @pierreimij

Votes: 84 8.0%
  • @rainonme2

Votes: 32 3.1%
  • @horny39

Votes: 193 18.4%
  • @gayundymodel

• @niralamba

Votes: 130 12.4%
  • @Porteradam85

Votes: 21 2.0%
  • @Kazanova7

Votes: 114 10.9%
  • @Bortbort

Votes: 204 19.5%
  • @RowanB

Votes: 72 6.9%
  • @Legend Jones

Votes: 5 0.5%
  • @joeguyguy

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • @NickJ21

Votes: 28 2.7%
  • @bigaussiedick

Votes: 23 2.2%
  • @hunghardandleaking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
How did this ass not win the round??

I'm a woman in a contest where a vast majority of voters are not particularly interested in women. Even though I do think if I'd bent over a bit and shown bits/hole I'd have gotten more votes : unamused:

And, I think the fact that it was a weekend when this round was going kept our overall number of votes lower than the other rounds.

So far the other ladies have pretty much all gotten more votes than I did in this round too. Butt really, I didn't enter to win. I entered to have fun, and I did :party:

D

deleted1846971

I'm a woman in a contest where a vast majority of voters are not particularly interested in women. Even though I do think if I'd bent over a bit and shown bits/hole I'd have gotten more votes : unamused:

And, I think the fact that it was a weekend when this round was going kept our overall number of votes lower than the other rounds.

So far the other ladies have pretty much all gotten more votes than I did in this round too. Butt really, I didn't enter to win. I entered to have fun, and I did :party:
I’m glad you had a bit of fun with it. I know you don’t have a single bit of a confidence problem about your ass lol. Thank you for entering as I know a few ladies and gents enjoyed the entry.

I do hope a woman wins one of these rounds. I know the odds are long, but it would be nice to see.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m glad you had a bit of fun with it. I know you don’t have a single bit of a confidence problem about your ass lol. Thank you for entering as I know a few ladies and gents enjoyed the entry.

I do hope a woman wins one of these rounds. I know the odds are long, but it would be nice to see.

Maybe one of these contests in the future will be strictly ladies :);):blush:

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Didnt that get tried with the tattoo contest thou

Yeah but I think everyone acknowledged that it wasn't very well planned. Lesson learned?

And anyway people take these too seriously. It's for fun. Sure there's money to be won but that shouldn't take away from the fact that it's just supposed to be *fun*.

I've come to a place where I'm not taking any of this so seriously that it ruins my time on the site. That's my attitude going forward. If there's a ladies only contest, I'll enter. And if I don't win? I'll be damn sure to have a blast competing anyway.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Now that is a damn good idea. I’d like to see it and it could generate some fun activity for the women of LPSG. How can we gauge the interest other ladies will have for this?

I know that a lot of the ladies who frequent the AAW and WI section probably wouldn't have much interest, but from the results in this contest we know there are at least a few who would have fun competing with a lil something. Most of the ladies who entered this time around aren't ones I see posting in the forums very often (at least not in the sections I'm usually wandering around in) so I don't know how to go about gauging how many works be interested and what kind of competition would go over best but I'm sure there would be a decent turnout.

Reactions: deleted1846971
D

deleted5791141

I know that a lot of the ladies who frequent the AAW and WI section probably wouldn't have much interest, but from the results in this contest we know there are at least a few who would have fun competing with a lil something. Most of the ladies who entered this time around aren't ones I see posting in the forums very often (at least not in the sections I'm usually wandering around in) so I don't know how to go about gauging how many works be interested and what kind of competition would go over best but I'm sure there would be a decent turnout.

I’d do it. :)

i was trying to get myself verified in time but missed the cut off due to family obligations. Still trying to get this done but I’m literally, never alone. :-/

DaBlakBoi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
9.) @Bortbort - https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/photos/bortbort.8876001/
8796171-1633773927-28a194dd34fbf97f88f25cfa8eaa7194.png
I’d love to do more than just vote for THIS fella’… BUTT for now, he’s got MY vote

D

deleted1846971

In my humble opinion it’s worth it for the site to try it out. If it works we will get more activity from women who normally aren’t active here while also getting fun activity from women like you. There are women here who enjoy comments and likes etc on their content. They may not post in AAW or WI, but would participate in a contest. I don’t see how this could be a losing idea.

D

deleted1846971

I’d do it. :)

i was trying to get myself verified in time but missed the cut off due to family obligations. Still trying to get this done but I’m literally, never alone. :-/
Ugh alone time can be hard to come by depending on family situation. I hope you get some soon. Would love to see you in one of these contests someday.

Reactions: deleted5791141