Lpsg's Sexiest Backend Contest! Round 6!!

Choose your favourite Fabulous Bottomous!

• @candela

Votes: 53 3.0%
  • @canaryboyx

Votes: 165 9.2%
  • @cc1080

Votes: 115 6.4%
  • @rican84

Votes: 179 10.0%
  • @cityjock89

Votes: 128 7.2%
  • @monsterman15

Votes: 347 19.4%
  • @wilsonthevolleyball

Votes: 20 1.1%
  • @aevisdragon

Votes: 9 0.5%
  • @tosantos

Votes: 251 14.0%
  • @nhguy78

Votes: 41 2.3%
  • @hunghunk777

Votes: 193 10.8%
  • @gluteusminimus

Votes: 96 5.4%
  • @rp_rjp

Votes: 123 6.9%
  • @silvertip

Votes: 17 0.9%
  • @petnax

Votes: 53 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Athleticlad

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gees, even I voted for this one but it was close between a few of them.

FYI Just a word about my video. I've never made a video centered around my ass before. I know, I know! it has some cock in it but the idea was that the bottom was hungry for cock so tries to sudduce a top. A top takes notice and gets hot 'n' horny watching my tushy shake the bussy.
Holy shit! How is my man not smashing this vote?!? Seen him on Sundays zoom calls but always helping the guys out not himself! Now I see what I’ve been missing :O

Reactions: Candela and Petnax

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Thanks for another unhelpful tip. Anyone can tell me how I can stop getting alerts for this poll I give zero hoots about?

@Mr. LPSG.1115698

I think Mr. LPSG will give the same number of fucks as anyone here. Which is none.

You can hit the little X and move on with your life. Or you can keep pissing and moaning about it. Up to you.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm gonna keep pissing and moaning till I stop getting alerts for this shit. You can also ignore my comments if it bothers you that much.

I'm not bothered. I'm laughing.

I'm not going to speak for @Mr. LPSG but after your approach and entitled attitude I'd be shocked if he made any attempt to keep you from getting the alerts.

"I'm gonna whine and mess in my pants over having to take half a second of my time on a website clicking an X! My life is so hard, why would you make it harder by making me CLICK A BUTTON?!?"

First. World. Problems..

I think you might end up pissing forever. That's one big bladder.

Candela

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I see the ladies are getting an unfortunate shellacking yet again, so of course this round has to go to @Candela's trasero encantador. But if I was to go gay for a day, @Petnax's slow, sensual opus with a trippy score would deserve at least a consolation prize. Your year supply of Rice O' Roni...The San Francisco Treat...is on it's way :D.
Thank you for that!!
Thank you to all who voted for me :)

Reactions: Motion-of-the-Ocean

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not bothered. I'm laughing.

I'm not going to speak for @Mr. LPSG but after your approach and entitled attitude I'd be shocked if he made any attempt to keep you from getting the alerts.

"I'm gonna whine and mess in my pants over having to take half a second of my time on a website clicking an X! My life is so hard, why would you make it harder by making me CLICK A BUTTON?!?"

First. World. Problems..

I think you might end up pissing forever. That's one big bladder.

The kicker is he came to the thread just to whine and probably didn't even bother to vote :rolleyes:.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you for that!!
Thank you to all who voted for me :)

You (and all the other ladies) certainly deserve it. Just wish the female members here could have gotten more recognition as both their physical and mental attributes have always been an asset to this forum. I also felt that you especially deserved it since I sometimes feel bad I never contributed to your website yet. It was never anything personal and I miss many of the old SF friends that never stayed here and are likely over there, but these days my online time is just so limited and hope you understand. Maybe someday when I can afford to retire...in about a gazillion years :(.

Reactions: Candela

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You (and all the other ladies) certainly deserve it. Just wish the female members here could have gotten more recognition as both their physical and mental attributes have always been an asset to this forum..

Hold that thought... :imp::eyes::bomb::party::sun:

Reactions: Candela