bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I've found 3 contenders.

@priapo2

Best pic showing his size

He claims to be about 6'4, which means to reach his bellybutton in a straight line he'd have to be over 9" long, yet he has an extra couple inches sticking out.

I know he says 9 but I think he's measuring NBP.

Another contender is @pyknotis

His gallery shows him measuring over 7.5" which means his penis is probably over 9" long just based on the relative length to girth.

Lastly, @LatinoRico claims to be 9 x 8, but I think he's measuring NBP, he looks larger in his pics.

On another note, is it me or does it seem like there's more massive 7"+ girth and 9"+ length cocks about lately?

I guess the ubiquitousness of camera phones has finally resulted in those big guys getting their pics out there instead of just people relaying stories.

Hard2top

Cherished Member
Media
I think I've found 3 contenders.

@priapo2

Best pic showing his size

He claims to be about 6'4, which means to reach his bellybutton in a straight line he'd have to be over 9" long, yet he has an extra couple inches sticking out.

I know he says 9 but I think he's measuring NBP.

Another contender is @pyknotis

His gallery shows him measuring over 7.5" which means his penis is probably over 9" long just based on the relative length to girth.

Lastly, @LatinoRico claims to be 9 x 8, but I think he's measuring NBP, he looks larger in his pics.

On another note, is it me or does it seem like there's more massive 7"+ girth and 9"+ length cocks about lately?

I guess the ubiquitousness of camera phones has finally resulted in those big guys getting their pics out there instead of just people relaying stories.

I know that I am not as big as some of these other guys but I do have a lot of girth...at least 6.5 inches. I haven't measured it in a long time

Mr_Magick

Sexy Member
Media
Man some of you dudes might have Huge dongs... but sorry they are Ugly other than size. From weird shapes, varying coloration, inconsistent proportions, aesthetically incorrect. Small heads on larger shafts. Keep your big ugly dongs... now i realize what ladies love about my cock's appearance... it's how a cock is supposed to look

Reactions: reuben36

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man some of you dudes might have Huge dongs... but sorry they are Ugly other than size. From weird shapes, varying coloration, inconsistent proportions, aesthetically incorrect. Small heads on larger shafts. Keep your big ugly dongs... now i realize what ladies love about my cock's appearance... it's how a cock is supposed to look

Well don't you just love yourself.