Photos & Videos lrlfitnz/lrlfitnz.2 on TikTok

Nightowl 000

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I’m super curious to know why he talks about fucking men, sucking men, molesting men, jacking off men, etc. I mean… is it for shock value or?

Reactions: DX2069

Nightowl 000

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
where did he talk about it?
Horsemeet (@horsemeeet) • Instagram photos and videos

Horsemeat (@horsemeetfitness) | TikTok

Go through his reels on insta or view his tiktok. Literally every other video is about him fucking men in some way shape or form. I get the “gay baiting” but he’s saying very very stupid things.

If that’s his attempt at getting followers I think he should reconsider by shutting up and creating an OF while he still has an audience.

Lordadrian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Horsemeet (@horsemeeet) • Instagram photos and videos

Horsemeat (@horsemeetfitness) | TikTok

Go through his reels on insta or view his tiktok. Literally every other video is about him fucking men in some way shape or form. I get the “gay baiting” but he’s saying very very stupid things.

If that’s his attempt at getting followers I think he should reconsider by shutting up and creating an OF while he still has an audience.
I don't think he's gay baiting. He's just being stupid on purpose. Sort of going after the manly man's

Xelli12

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think he's gay baiting. He's just being stupid on purpose. Sort of going after the manly man's
This. There’s a part of “masculine” & alpha IG/TikTok/Twitter that is homoerotic. Like ridiculously gay.

D

deleted16591541

So I’m super curious to know why he talks about fucking men, sucking men, molesting men, jacking off men, etc. I mean… is it for shock value or?
I think it is partially for shock value but his whole persona and body scream overcompensation. So im assuming he knows some part of him is gay and and feels insecure about who knows what so this makes him feel better.