LSPG chat site tonight...Sat, Sept 20th

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

GreenEyes: OK I am going in. cover me people...

all seriousness if you have nothing better to do drop into the chat they have here. I will be there for about a half hour and if nobody shows and identifies self I will sign out. If you show who knows how long I will be there for.

2. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: hey, there's a bunch of us in the chat room now, (10:00 eastern) if you're still around, Greenie!

3. Imported

Gold Member

jackinman: Sorry I missed you guys. I hope it went well.

4. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Damn, just saw this post now. So, too late this time. *snaps fingers*

Next time if you guys post the announcement a week before, more people will be able to plan for it.

5. Imported

Gold Member

GreenEyes: Hey you guys......It was just a spur of the moment thing that I posted in the morning yesterday.

Several people showed and were nice. Only one had a microphone besides me. If you think about it that is why the created this chat thing.

gigantikok or others let me know if you want to go to the chat next time and I will try.

Hey Monstro I hope all is well. I signed off a little before then. Sorry I missed it.

jackinman my room is almost done. I just have to paint it today.

6. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Yeah, I missed your notice in time yesterday too Greeny. I popped into the room last night when I saw it but they told me you were already gone.

We need more than half an hour warning girl! Sheesh

7. Imported

Gold Member

rikter8: Darnit I missed it too.
    I thought the next date was 10/10 - dont remember where I got it from..but...Whoops.

Sorry bout that.

let me know when the next chat session will be.
    I'll put a "Notify on replies" to this thread to make sure I dont miss it.

Corey

8. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: No it IS 10/10 that the next is scheduled. Paul is looking after that puppy.

I think the Greeny was trying to get yall to use the chatroom more regularly so that perhaps we don't have to schedule these things, but get to know each other better using what's already available ;D

9. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: There were quite a few people in there when I went in last night. Unfortunately, my computer didn't like that java chat at all! It was s-l-o-w. Very frustrating.

10. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

:( I'll never get into one of these chats. They all take place when there's night in Europe, and I'm in bed... dreaming... (in other words : you talk when I sleep ! ssssht ! :p)

11. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: We're trying to set up a more International chat, Raal. Oct. 10th.

12. Max

Max New Member

[quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1064103017;start=0#10 date=09/21/03 at 07:43:51]We're trying to set up a more International chat, Raal.  Oct. 10th.  

[/quote]

That has GOT to be a good date ... (my birthday)

13. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: Happy (premature) Birthday Max.

Hopefully I'll be able to make the chat, unless University shennanigans and bandwidth restrictions get in the way (I may even finally buy a microphone...)

14. Ralexx

Ralexx Member

[quote author=Max link=board=meetgreet;num=1064103017;start=0#11 date=09/21/03 at 08:13:37]
    That has GOT to be a good date ... (my birthday) [/quote]

Ah. Max, you spoiled my surprise !  :p :p You think I forgot ? NO WAAAY !!!  :)  :)  :)

15. Imported

Gold Member

rikter8: Ok Cool. I will try my darndest to be there on the 10th of october.
    I work during the day, EST here, so will try to match up with your international time somehow.

C

16. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: The 10/10 chat is scheduled to start at 6 pm EDT, rikter8, so hopefully you'll be able to make it.

That time was chosen, as noted before, so that everyone could make SOME of it - Europeans, it will be 10, 11 PM, and for Australians it will be between 8 am - 12 pm the next day. So we can ask them what's going on on Saturday.

Of course, I may not be able to get here by 5, but Monstro has gladly told me he'll cover my back if I'm a bit late. I get off work at 3:30 and Friday afternoon traffic is murder.

7x6&C

17. Imported

Gold Member

awellhungboi: Yeah, I'll be playing Host if Paul's a bit late. May I take your coat? Would you like some crackers? Ah, so glad you could make it, what a delightful brooch, wherever did you get it? May I offer you some Colt 45 Malt Liquor?

18. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Colt 45...the official Large Caliber Malt Liquor of the LPSG. :D

Seriously - I should be home by 5. I've considered even, um, taking a hour off to make sure.

Sammy - I need instructions about opening a "chat room" on Yahoo.

7x6&C

19. Imported

Gold Member

sammygirly: Have your people call my people next time I'm on YIM Paul and I'll spell it out for you darling.

I'll probably end up keeping Peter company if Paul is late, practising our concert numbers - (shhh but we're planning a breakaway hit without Paul....Peter & Sammy, now less Paul!)

20. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Thanks, Sammy.

The shame of it is - having heard both of you try - I'm the best singer (ha ha). That was a joke, people! :D

I will be around tomorrow night (I'm at my dad's right now) so perhaps then..if not, I'm sure I'll be around again...and again...and again....

7x6&C

Draft saved Draft deleted