LSPG chat site tonight...Sat, Sept 20th

awellhungboi: You haven't hear me sing, Paul. I used to sing in a band in r.l. ;) Women melt and strong men weep tears of joy when they hear my stirring version of "Danny Boy"

Sammy and I promise we won't record our rock opera without you, though.

7x6andchg: I could have sworn I'd heard you try....

Perhaps not then...Sammy...you in? We could remake Tommy...call it...Monstry..ok, that doesn't work. Sammy? That works.

LOL. We'll hear on the 10th.

7x6&C

awellhungboi: Nope, it wasn't me singing. I'm a pretty good singer.

Tommy would have a few good songs for an LPSG Rock Opera. I'm thinking "See Me, Feel Me" seems apropos.

7x6andchg: LOL at "see me, feel me"

Do you sing tenor or baritone? We can't have two baritones, that wouldn't work....

Anyway - back on topic - you can HEAR all this singing at the chat...10/10 unless there's a majority otherwise.

7x6&C

jackinman: [quote author=Monstro link=board=meetgreet;num=1064103017;start=0#16 date=09/23/03 at 15:20:19]Yeah, I'll be playing Host if Paul's a bit late. May I take your coat? Would you like some crackers? Ah, so glad you could make it, what a delightful brooch, wherever did you get it? May I offer you some Colt 45 Malt Liquor?[/quote]

Well quite thank you Peter, I'll have a Coors, original Coors please, I don't do that lite beer crap, its so passe for me.
:D :D :D

Sammy, nice avartar, you go girl!!!!