Lspg?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hello, i'm new here, i've just registered. Why is the title "LSPG"?
Well, I was looking for some informations on the internet and by the accident i came on this page, and after few minutes I couldn't stand not to regiser as a new member. I saw that LSPG sign but i dodn't know what does it means. After I completed my registration, I accidentaly looked up in the corner of my browser and I read the full title : "the large penis support group". Well, now, I have a question. Is this really all about that? Or, do you support the average ones? :biggrin1:

D_Sheffield Thongbynder

Experimental Member
Media
jerker said:
Well, I was looking for some informations on the internet and by the accident i came on this page, and after few minutes I couldn't stand not to regiser as a new member. I saw that LSPG sign but i dodn't know what does it means. After I completed my registration, I accidentaly looked up in the corner of my browser and I read the full title : "the large penis support group". Well, now, I have a question. Is this really all about that? Or, do you support the average ones? :biggrin1:

For the most part, this group supports freedom of expression on all topics and discourages stereotyping, closemindedness, and pettiness. Members include gay/str8/bi men and women of all races, nationalities, and physical endowments. Welcome, and start reading through threads that will answer many questions and provoke others. John

Reactions: Glassspider

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Jerker, welcome. LPSG is all that, and so much more. We do discuss issues about large penises, but we welcome large penis owners as well as admirers (we have a pretty good group of women here, too, and they obviously don't have large penises.)

We discuss just about everything here. Please be active, join us, let us get to know you.

By the way, I think the men of Eastern Europe are HOT!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stop, 40s, you are making me blush! I'm just me.

Still, those Croats.... mmmm.... I want pics!!!!

Oh, uh, sorry, just daydreaming here.

Media
jerker said:
We're like jocks—we'll support anything of any size. Welcome to LPSG, Jerker!

Status
Not open for further replies.