LSU v. noer damn

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But no way that BSU team survives an SEC or Big 10 schedule.

Hey that's always the argument, but someone from those conferences seems to every year to win the SEC or Big 10, guess there's no way that BSU could possibly do it ?

Consider, 9th ranked BSU scores 43 points against # 7 OU, LSU scores 41 vs # 11 ND. And BSU isn't good enough ?

SC111

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question: Do you know Notre Dame and Marijuana have in common?

Answer: They both get smoked in a bowl!

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Question: Do you know Notre Dame and Marijuana have in common?

Answer: They both get smoked in a bowl!

lmao

Congrats to LSU. They were phenomenal. Jamarcus Russell may have played himself into the top spot in the draft. His reward? He'll get to come to Oakland, ha ha.

quercusone

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey that's always the argument, but someone from those conferences seems to every year to win the SEC or Big 10, guess there's no way that BSU could possibly do it ?

The top SEC and Big 10 teams are bigger, faster and stronger. Thats why they survive a tough schedule and would beat BS.

Consider, 9th ranked BSU scores 43 points against # 7 OU, LSU scores 41 vs # 11 ND. And BSU isn't good enough ?

But BS gave up what...42 points?? to a mediocre OKL team that backed in to the Big 12 title game cuz Texas nutted at the end of the season to the Aggies.

I think what Florida did to the supposedly best team in the country proves my point. I think LSU would have done the same thing to OhiO state. SEC defenses are just faster than what teams from other conferences are used to seeing.

Geaux LSU Tigers! Geaux SEC! (#1 and #3 baby!!!!!)