Lube Alternatives?

AzTwo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A lot of talk about great places to masturbate got me thinking: Besides saliva (duh?), what are other things you've used for lube when a conventional tube o' lube (for the Irish contingency) wasn't available?
Shampoo, hand soap (I'll tell you up front - don't get it in the slit...), etc.
Heard about a guy that used peanut butter once (I assume creamy, not crunchy). Other ideas or things you have or would like to try? Can't always have lube in work desk drawer or in gym bag!

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Heh heh...

Here are the lubes I have used and what I think of them:

Albolene: Undoubtedly one of the best substances out there for jerking off. It's like a super light petroleum jelly that stays slick and warms slightly to the touch. A favorite among J/O clubs. Get it in the cosmetic removal section of your drug store or supermarket (near the Noxema)

Vaseline: Love Vaseline for its texture... thick, greasy, stays slick, warms, and has a slight cling to it. Not so easy to clean up, but well worth the effort.

KY: Sucks. Hate it. It gets sticky and pills up and becomes a nuisance when it should be bringing you closer to nirvana. It can be OK if used in conjucntion with Vaseline, but still gets kinda weird.

WET (or any other water based lube for the most part): see above.

Elbow Grease: A favorite of mine for both fucking and jacking. Kinda pricey compared to other alternatives, but unbeatable for skin-to-skin action.

Crisco: Heavier version of Elbow Grease. Interesting texture. The smell can get to you... and if you get it on your sheets or towels, the laundromat will smell like a pastry oven when they hit the dryer.

Olive oil: Hey, if it's good enough for the Greeks, why not try it on your dick? I like olive oil... want someday to fuck using it too.

Butter: Yep, in a pinch I used butter as sex lube. Fucked a guy with it too. Butter made a better butt lube than a J/O lube though.

Baby Oil: It's just mineral oil with some strong fragrance put in it. I found that using it too long caused me to chafe while stroking. I saw a hot video once where some guy just POURED baby oil over some chick's cunt and then fucked her, then squeezed more out of the bottle onto his cock and her pussy and fucked her... sorry, I digress.

Alberto V05: A dab 'll do ya. You may need more than a dab for your big LPSG penis. I know I do. Has a texture like Vaseline and another strong (but more masculine) fragrance. Stays slick a long time. Good in a pinch, or for variety's sake. Good for jacking, not for packing.

Cum: Yeah, I've taken some other guy's load and spread it on my dick and jacked with it. After a while more saliva was needed, but that would most certainly depend on the quality and thickness of the load. Not a great dick lube, but a bit of a turn on knowing it's another guy's load that his balls made. I think it's hot ;-)

Piss: Another make-it-yourself lube. Always fun to jack your cock while some other dude is pissing on it/you. It's basically like using water, so the more the better.

Whipped cream: the kind in the can. Better used as something for your partner to lick off than a jackoff lube.

Shampoo: I prefer shampoos and body gels to bar soap when it comes to jerking in the shower... especially the ones that have moisturizers. Conditioners also work well for that.

That's all I can think of, but I am sure there are more...

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh, and Vaseline Lip Therapy is pretty much just Vaseline in a pocket-sized container. Good for bringing places with you as long as you have something to clean yourself off with... or you could get grease stains on your pants!

EuroboyUS

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, BBJ, thank for your really comprehensive list. I have used Albolene at j/o parties before and it lasts ages and feels great. My personal favourite, however is Durex Play's Tingle. It's got a bit of mint in it and it feel great, lasts a long time and tastes great. I love to put it on me any my partner for oral because of the taste and the added sensation. I always have several bottles in the bedside table and carry one in my briefcase and one in my suitcase.

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EuroboyUS said:
Wow, BBJ, thank for your really comprehensive list.
N/P Euroboy. Such information takes much research to acquire, and dang it if I haven't enjoyed doing the research! (...especially the "in-depth" research).

Glad to contribute :)

BBJ

Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
BarebackJack said:
Heh heh...

Here are the lubes I have used and what I think of them:

Albolene: Undoubtedly one of the best substances out there for jerking off. It's like a super light petroleum jelly that stays slick and warms slightly to the touch. A favorite among J/O clubs. Get it in the cosmetic removal section of your drug store or supermarket (near the Noxema)

Vaseline: Love Vaseline for its texture... thick, greasy, stays slick, warms, and has a slight cling to it. Not so easy to clean up, but well worth the effort.

KY: Sucks. Hate it. It gets sticky and pills up and becomes a nuisance when it should be bringing you closer to nirvana. It can be OK if used in conjucntion with Vaseline, but still gets kinda weird.

WET (or any other water based lube for the most part): see above.

Elbow Grease: A favorite of mine for both fucking and jacking. Kinda pricey compared to other alternatives, but unbeatable for skin-to-skin action.

Crisco: Heavier version of Elbow Grease. Interesting texture. The smell can get to you... and if you get it on your sheets or towels, the laundromat will smell like a pastry oven when they hit the dryer.

Olive oil: Hey, if it's good enough for the Greeks, why not try it on your dick? I like olive oil... want someday to fuck using it too.

Butter: Yep, in a pinch I used butter as sex lube. Fucked a guy with it too. Butter made a better butt lube than a J/O lube though.

Baby Oil: It's just mineral oil with some strong fragrance put in it. I found that using it too long caused me to chafe while stroking. I saw a hot video once where some guy just POURED baby oil over some chick's cunt and then fucked her, then squeezed more out of the bottle onto his cock and her pussy and fucked her... sorry, I digress.

Alberto V05: A dab 'll do ya. You may need more than a dab for your big LPSG penis. I know I do. Has a texture like Vaseline and another strong (but more masculine) fragrance. Stays slick a long time. Good in a pinch, or for variety's sake. Good for jacking, not for packing.

Cum: Yeah, I've taken some other guy's load and spread it on my dick and jacked with it. After a while more saliva was needed, but that would most certainly depend on the quality and thickness of the load. Not a great dick lube, but a bit of a turn on knowing it's another guy's load that his balls made. I think it's hot ;-)

Piss: Another make-it-yourself lube. Always fun to jack your cock while some other dude is pissing on it/you. It's basically like using water, so the more the better.

Whipped cream: the kind in the can. Better used as something for your partner to lick off than a jackoff lube.

Shampoo: I prefer shampoos and body gels to bar soap when it comes to jerking in the shower... especially the ones that have moisturizers. Conditioners also work well for that.

That's all I can think of, but I am sure there are more...

soap? yeah right man i did that when i was like 13 amd still rember the pain and stinging and since that day ive never used it again. i just use vasoline or lotion.. most of the time i dont use anything :eek:

Reactions: FrancisCoSydney

AzTwo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You guys are awesome! Now let's look at the improvisational side - you're at work & the feeling sets in... In a pinch, so to speak, what does the unprepared horny massive male masturbator grab & try? (look Ma, college taught me alliteration!)

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
HotBulge said:
olive oil - it's all natural. A little goes a long way. It was better than two or three commercial lubes I've used in the past.

What is it with guys and olive oil?.. I had an ex that wanted to do me anal using the stuff but i found it a little weird and was a tad concerned about side effect or problems, so it never happened. Needless to say i probably missed out on a good thing and it is harmless to use, even internally

BarebackJack

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lee_M said:
What is it with guys and olive oil?.. I had an ex that wanted to do me anal using the stuff but i found it a little weird and was a tad concerned about side effect or problems, so it never happened. Needless to say i probably missed out on a good thing and it is harmless to use, even internally

Well, Olive oil is great stuff. It's been around for ages, it's all natural, it feels good, it stays slick and doesn't get gooey, it's edible and digestible, and it can keep you regular. Bet you never thought of that last one.

Oh, and unlike any other lube available, it's the only one that's labeled "Extra Virgin"... and what man wouldn't want an extra virgin in his sex play?

heh heh heh

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Great tips! I have used many of these myself in sex. I don't normally do lube just for jacking, so no added suggestions there. I do have a tip for clean up. Use dawn dish washing liquid on sheets, towels, clothing that crisco, olive oil, other lubes get on. Tends to help get the lube out and not leave stains. Found out about this from my kink friends!

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Coconut oil is the world's oldest oil-based lube. It doesn't decay or smell funny. It's anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. So needless to say, it's my fav when it comes to oils. And everyone who I've talked to who's used it has absolutely loved it. Highly recommended!

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Second coconut oil.

And an interesting little fact about coconut oil - it's a solid below 76 degrees F, and liquid above 77.