Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I recently started dating someone. We are enjoying our sex life and you can see some of our posts in my profile. She has been concerned that her smell changed. She’s never had to use lube before and I bought a well reviewed water based one. But it’s Chinese and I suspect has other odd pH changing chemicals. I don’t smell or sense anything unnatural but she’s very concerned and self conscious about the change in smell. I will be changing to something more organic soon. But I’m wondering if any women here have experienced some change in smell related to pH especially with lube??

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So, lube will naturally change the vaginal ph, and water based doesn't necessarily mean non irritating to some folks. If it's a new thing added to her body, she's may very likely having a small reaction to it.

Another issue could be you. If you're having unprotected sex, your goo with change her ph. If you're using condoms, it can change her ph. Sex as a whole is messy and vaginas are fickle bitches. Gotta treat them right.

Vaginas self clean. If she's having just a small change in smell, it's nothing to worry about. If she's having very strong odors, discharge, any itching etc, then she needs to get checked out as she may have some stuff going on down there.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thing is everyone is different and may react differently to products, I use and have found a good all rounder 'liquid silk' from 'love honey online' it's a fantastic water based lube and not had any bad feedback from our other partners either. Just a case of trial and error really X

Reactions: deleted1547822