Lube = failure as a man?

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
it is more complex than that.

a lack of vaginal lubrication could be due to a medical problem, a woman naturally doesn't lubricate much, she is not communicating her needs to her partner well enough, etc.

to me, it's not a black and white issue. it's kind of like saying if a man cannot get wood, his SO is a loser, which obviously is too black and white a statement.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it is more complex than that.

a lack of vaginal lubrication could be due to a medical problem, a woman naturally doesn't lubricate much, she is not communicating her needs to her partner well enough, etc.

to me, it's not a black and white issue. it's kind of like saying if a man cannot get wood, his SO is a loser, which obviously is too black and white a statement.

Yep, it can be due to many things. And it could be that he is larger than she could take comfortably without lube. And of course, for a large guy and anal sex, lube is pretty much needed anyway. And it's been mentioned that condoms dry a person out more, so lube is often needed for that reason. I usually don't require it, but there have been instances when it would've helped.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok, I'll get cocky. Natural lube has never been a problem for me, and if it ever was, I would either switch tactics... or every now and then, we would consider it a fizzle and go to sleep. I hate jelly lube, and really hate the way it makes things taste, and triple hate flavored lube.

So is lack of natural lube a failure? Um... in a LTR, if it seems the juices aren't flowing like they used to, it might be time to try and spice it up a bit... unless it has been a very long time, like 40 years, because women naturally get drier as they age, esp post menopause.

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Alright so let me frame it another way:

If a guy you're dating has lube at the ready you think ____________________ (fill in the blank)???

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Alright so let me frame it another way:

If a guy you're dating has lube at the ready you think ____________________ (fill in the blank)???

...he uses it to wank off!

I have rarely used lube but it's always good to have and I'd be shocked if someone didn't have it available. Aside from intercourse/anal it's great for hand jobs - I personally can't do one without it.

the_reverend

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i failed on the written, but made up for it with the oral. ;)

i've only had to use lube a few times and it didn't feel at all like a "failure." with one girl, she had medical issues and with the other, she thought it would be fun. and it was...messy, but fun. lol!

tomosaurus

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only really used it for the first time recently and I can't believe I got by without it before.. it reduces friction massively and makes me last much longer.. rubbing it all over gives that 'soaked' feeling.. love it.. so no, it just shows you use your head a bit more when it comes to sex..

I do wonder what a general girls reaction is to it on a one nighter though? I've only used it on my FB at the mo..