lube for uncut

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by uncutuva, Aug 2, 2010.

1. uncutuva

Verified Gold Member

Verified:
    Photo
    hi everyone, was wondering what people recommend as a good masturbatory lube for intact men.

usually i dont need any but ive noticed when other people stroke me i can get some small tears or pain from my frenulum as my penis can be slightly dry since my foreskin isnt THAT long. what lubes are intact peoples favorite(s)?

2. grower_60

grower_60 New Member

3. erratic

Gold Member

That thread's okay, but having foreskin can really change what lubes are good. The super-slippery ones can make your foreskin slide around like it's on an ice rink for hours after you're done beating off, which can lead to real pain from your clothes if they end up touching your glans. Some of the oil-based ones get foamy and gross, especially around the frenulum and corona. Some of the water based ones can get sticky and foamy too. None of that's true for absolutely everyone, but you can't just translate directly from what's a good fucking lube, or a good masturbating lube for cutties. Also, a lot of uncut guys just don't know how much to use because most don't use lube at all.

I recommend you experiment - that's the most fun. But since you asked, I suggest olive oil. It's a natural oil, so you're not applying any crazy chemistry to your body, and it's a carrier oil, so it will sink in after a little bit and moisturize as well :)

4. Jonasclifton

Jonasclifton New Member

How about your own, or someone else's pre-cum? GREAT slippppppery stuff if you've got it!

5. Ionto

Ionto New Member

Like uncutava, I haven't got a long foreskin, and I like using lubricant on occasion. My favourite is surgical gel, which a medical friend gets for me -and for himself as well - or both together.....

It's very slippery, so some people might not find if ideal - you really have to go gently, but it disappears quickly and leaves no trace.

6. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    Olive oil or saliva.If you need more saliva, then lick fresh lemon.It works 100%

Draft saved Draft deleted