lube or no lube

bobbydrizzle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never really been a rubber. I just grip and go. I've even had to instruct women on the proper hand job technique. But as far as lube, if I have it handy great. If not oh well.

longdongschlongin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
started dry and did it for years, but once I discovered lube I use that about 90% of the time. feels much better and and takes less effort...also simulates vaginal sex better than pounding it really hard dry

tieguy15

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my favorite jack-off magazine, lube and a loose grip, is my favorite, however, lube with a tight fist and going up and down very,very slow works well, too.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
big 'leaker' here, even with soft, so have my own lube...odd thing is if I try to add lube, it throws the sensation off somehow.... love the 'squishy' sounds as well.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I almost never use lube, but I have foreskin.

Interesting that you say this. I am cut and masturbate dry. It's always worked well for me. I've used lubes and it was fine but jerking dry is, for me, better.

An uncut guy was visiting the other day and he jerked me off fairly quickly and easily - dry! I was jerking him - his foreskin was lose, he had loads of precum and his foreskin easily went back and forth without problems. But apparently there was a problem. He told me that he couldn't jerk off dry! WTF, I thought that guys with foreskin had it much easier than cut guys (especially high and tight guys). His cock head and foreskin got really red and he had to spit on his hand to finish himself off. And it took forever!!

SO I guess not all uncut guys have the same experience? Not all uncut guys jerk off only using their own "lube"?

D_Bing_Cherry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Started jacking it dry as I had no access to lube as a teenager and no where to "hide" it. Continued that way for years. Then started using lotions as a lube when alone and now have KY lube that I use about 30%. Still easier to just grab it and go!

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don't need to use lube. when they cut me a few years back, they left enough skin that it can jerk off without lube. you can see the job they did in my gallery. basically, for lack of a better phrase, i was cut loosely