Lube or not to lube that is the question?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Flyhard, Feb 5, 2009.

1. Flyhard

Flyhard New Member

Hi,

This has propably been discussed on the forum somewhere before, but I have been wondering what is the best way to jack off , with lub or with out ?

I must say I am uncut, so doing it without lube is not a problem, but some uncut guys I have met prefers lube.

any ideas on this.... I am just curious what other uncut guys think. Obviously cut guys needs lube... or am I wrong and you can still do it without some form of lubircation.

2. saabman

saabman New Member

I'm uncut and don't use lube when i jerk off. I have a lot of skin, and i squeeze out pre-cum which helps it glide, lol.

3. arthur

arthur New Member

Albums:
    Impossible without!! Unless I want a desperately sore head the next day!!!

4. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

im uncut and dont use lube but have quite a lot of pre cum which i suppose acts as lube

5. Viking_UK

Gold Member

It depends on the mood. If I just want to rub one out quickly, I won't bother with lube, but if I'm in for a long session, I'll occasionally lube up although, most of the time, I don't usually need to.

6. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:

You're wrong, cut guys can still jack off without lube. I'm cut and jack off 90% of the time without but if I feel like it I use lube. Most of us can still move enough skin on the shaft to rub one out, sure it dose not go over the head but you do not need to at times. At least that is my experience.

7. SpeedoMike

Gold Member

me too, except that I can hardly touch my dry pecker.

8. midlifebear

Gold Member

Gun Oil (or similar silicone long-lasting lube) for extended sessions. Regular old KY for quickies. I never jack off without some kind of lube (or The Squeeze's boy batter).

9. MickeyLee

Gold Member

*giggling like mad* anyone else thinking about BBQ? dry rub vs basting?

ml

maturity - i've heard of it. just ain't got it.

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

MickeyLee is quickly becoming my favorite 80% Gay 20% Straight Female on this site. I sort of thought about dry rub versus wet with regard to barbecue too. For the record, they used to make a lube that contained menthol (maybe they still do) and another with a small amount of stuff used in BenzoCain (sp?) the stinging analgesic cream used for stiff muscles and to perfume high school locker rooms. The idea being one helped deaden pain for people on the receiving end of anal intercourse and the other desensitizing a guy's erection enough so he wouldn't pre-ejaculate. (or verse visa)

Hmmm. . . maybe a little Chipotle-flavored Tobasco mixed in the Gun Oil in the guest bedroom just to hear what happens next time visitors over-extend their stay?

11. BirdinMo

BirdinMo Member

Albums:

12. teddy03

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm uncut and produce a lot of pre-cum, so no lube necessary for wanking here!

13. D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead

D_Chaumbrelayne_Copprehead Account Disabled

I'm cut, but cut loosely enough that I still have some skin to move around. So I don't usually use lube.

14. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

I don't use any lube at all. I'm cut and precum a lot, but I don't use my precum as lube. I don't even use spit. My cock skin isn't all that loose either, it's just a matter of getting better sensations for me jerking dry. I think technique has a lot to do with it and not using the kind of grip or stroke that would irritate the skin. Once in a blue moon I'll use lube if I'm looking for a different experience, but on the whole I prefer not using it.

15. rubirosa

rubirosa Active Member

Do you always have a great deal of precum every time you jerk or do you have to keep edging to get all that precum?:confused:

16. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:

ditto - a quick rub out, I just pull down the fronts of my briefs and jerk away on my CUT cock. However, when I am in it for the long - haul - edging - session, lube all the way.

For kicks, I use all kinds of products for sensation, expensive lube, cheep lube, CORN oil, olive oil, I think you get the pic.

17. prince albert dong

Gold Member

Albums:
    oh and I have to add this. I am J. - Jealous of the precummers...I have never been a precummer so I have never had the benefit of the human lube juice!

18. D_Mac_D_Nife

D_Mac_D_Nife Account Disabled

No, I just precum a lot. I even precum with just a semi, I don't really have to do anything special. However, that's one of the main reasons I don't go commando, I can precum without even knowing it.

19. rubirosa

rubirosa Active Member

Wish you lived closer. Have never had any experience with anyone whose juices flowed so freely. Living in Palm Springs we always go Commando.:smile:

20. erratic

Gold Member

I never use the stuff. I'm uncut and find that if I do use lube I can't do all the things with my foreskin that I like to.

Draft saved Draft deleted