Lube or spit?

A

AM_092

I bottom.

Generally, I use lube because it's quick and does it's job... But lubing up can be a bit uncomfy at times. And I must say, the best sex I've had was done with spit... But I needed a good half hour of getting rimmed and fingered. It felt amazing.

jtslover

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In my opinion as a top, I like using spit, but as a bottom I like using lube. Either one works though.

brasspin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm a total bottom. I give wet sloppy blow jobs with lots of spit, but still lube up my ass before getting fucked. I like a hard fast pounding and spit dries up to quick

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If you are doing this on a female (I know the OP wasn't intending that with the Questions he asked) but the bacteria in the spit can be a huge culprit for creating unnecessary urinary tract infections. It can also work the other way around. When I had my urine cultured to find out what kind of antibiotics it would respond to (because they were never going away or coming back very easily with sex) it was a bacteria that thrives in the lungs. Crazy eh?

While men have a much longer urethral defense system, please bear in mind that women only have a couple of centimeters to defend from the anal/oral/vaginal bacteria. It could be nasty.