Lube & Oral

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SpoiledPrincess, Mar 22, 2007.

1. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

I've never used lube except for bum love but I wonder how the people who do use it manage oral sex, presumably it doesn't taste very nice?

2. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

well - you can get flavoured lubes I believe - or you can do oral before you lube and then not after.
    We tend to use our natural juices for 'bum love' lube and we don't really buy products... but I know from catalogues and stuff that they exist.

3. the big lebowski

the big lebowski New Member

The anus doesn't secrete any juices hence the reason for lube. Always puzzles me when a lady says she likes anal sex, it's not as if she has a prostate gland to stimulate:rolleyes:

4. DC_DEEP

Gold Member

SP, it depends upon what type of lube you use. I don't know what brands are available in the UK, but the KY type will have an awful taste. On the other hand, the ones that are primarily glycerin (or glycerol) do not have such an unpleasant flavor (actually somewhat sweet), and stay slick longer. For that matter, you can get a bottle of glycerine from your chemist, and use it by itself for lube. It's slick, completely safe, it warms when you breathe on it, has a sweet flavor, and is very good for the skin.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Actually, I was referring to spit and pussy juice (I don't like that phrase but I can't think of another, sorry) - serve me right for being coy around here!

What's the puzzle - a lot of the same muscles get stimulated with a cock in the ass as do with a cock in the pussy - depending on the whereabouts of the lady's g-spot that can receive some stimulation from anal sex too, I understand. There's all sorts of psychological factors too - it ain't all about prostate gland stimulation for guys either.

6. D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah Account Disabled

If i give a guy oral after he has penetrated me and used lube i find it is so watered down with my juices that i dont notice the lube flavour ( i like alot of lube).
    I always used the same lube and have tasted the lube out of the tube and it doesnt taste that bad.

7. Principessa

Gold Member

I am always amazed when men like you are shocked that women enjoy anal sex. I tried it for the first time last summer and loved it.

We all have nerve endings back there, so what the heck do I need a prostate gland for? I have incredibly powerful orgasms during anal sex. In fact I have been known to squirt from anal sex without clitoral stimulation; I'm guessing that means he's hitting my G-Spot from the other side, but I honestly have no clue. All I know is that I love the feeling of a good anal reaming. :05: :flirt:

njqt466

8. Ed69

Gold Member

Lisa and I use sweet almond oil when lube is needed,we both like almonds so flavor is not a problem.

9. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I have banana flavored lube... that I paid $25 for... and never used yet... tastes good when we tried it, my friend and I... but it's never been used for sex... I produce a lot of natural lube... I come uncountable times...

10. Love-it

Gold Member

If we use lube for penetration and move on to oral sex we take showers so there is no after taste.

11. AAALady

AAALady New Member

KY Warming Liquid, which we use for the "All About Him" nights, is sweetened and really doesn't taste bad at all. But thanks for the other ideas. We'll check out a few the next time we visit our favorite Adult hop.

12. DeeDee36dd

DeeDee36dd New Member

We use lube after oral. When it's time for intercourse, then we use the lube. At his over 7.5" girth, lube is a necessity for me to enjoy it. Anal...out of the question at that size for me. I let him touch me with "it" back there, but that's as far as it goes...literally! LOL!:wink:

Draft saved Draft deleted