Lube, this is brill

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, May 29, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

judy angel: Some of you helpful folks recommended plenty of lube.
    Yes we do do that.....

For those of you who dont know
    My husband and i use liquid silk, from passion.com
    It is sublime. And I mean totally sublime....
    Want to treat your partner? This is it!
    For a gift, what ever
    Perfect anniversary present.

Trouble is its £15 per skoosh bottle
    Anyone know something that's good that doesnt cost the earth?
    Website or tel no to order if poss...
    Thanks!

2. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: I have only a small amount of bodily lubrication, but HE flows more precum than he does semen. It's all good for us.

3. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: sorry i didnt mean to brag i'm just saying precum is like the best natural lube

4. mindseye

Gold Member

Nothing to add here, really. Even Kroger-brand lube seems to do fine for me.
    But I couldn't help noticing how different (and painful!) the subject of this thread would read with an 'o' at the end. ;)

"Lube? This is Brillo!"

5. jonb

Gold Member

Lubes are too expensive. Thankfully, the genitals produce lube naturally, and those of us who were spared the knife don't need lube when masturbating either. I guess lube would be an issue for anal, but that's about it.

6. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Judy, I'm assuming that K-Y fluid from MASTER& JOHNSON either has been a neglected one or not your pref?

7. Imported

Gold Member

drhook:
    In another post, you mentioned that your mate produces enough cum to fill 1/3 of a soup can. Keeping in mind that the stated amount of precum exceeds this, I would say that, much like me winning the Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes - I find it hard to believe.

I am not trying to troll nor I am electing myself as the keeper of facts, I am merely bringing a physiological viewpoint to said production of bodily fluids.

Ref.
    http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=8041
    "I voted for how much my boyfriend does it. Kinda a sexist poll though. Anyways, he "shoots" over a minute period of time around 1/3 of a Cambell's soup can."

8. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: Have you ever thought it's because he is well hydrated? Most people are dehydrated in america, thanks to soda mainly. 1/3 of a Campbells soup can isn't that much by the way.

9. Imported

Gold Member

drhook:
    Yes, being well hydrated does help. However, theres nothing wrong - aside from empty calories and aspartame(if its diet) - with drinking soda for meeting your daily water requirements.

According to the NSDA,
    "Soft drink production starts with a pure source of water. Regular soft drinks contain 90% water, while diet soft drinks contain up to 99% water. Drinking water often contains trace amounts of various elements that affect its taste. You have probably noticed that tap water tastes different in various regions of the country. Bottlers use sophisticated filtering and other treatment equipment to remove any residual impurities and to standardize the water used to make soft drinks. That's why your favorite soft drink tastes the same in New York as it does in Texas."

etc....

So, I mean, between actual ejaculate and precum - we're talking more than 2/3...lets call it 4/5...of a campbells soup can.....

I know, I know...semantics...

But hey, if that is the amount of seminal fluid he can produce on a daily basis....lucky you and quite impressive.

10. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: One guy said average was only like a teaspoon and I was thinking that was sad. But I don't really believe him so it's all good.

11. Imported

Gold Member

rainsfletcher: At first, I thought the last few posts (which were seriously off thread) on this topic were sort of nit-picky. I assumed she meant 1/3 of a can including both pre-cum and cum. But with the subsequent clarification (or lack there of), this is sounding very odd. Almost a full can??? ANd by the way, I think a teaspoon really is pretty average. But I have no frame of reference really (other than myself)...I think this deserves a poll....:)

12. Imported

Gold Member

LoveGirl: It has a poll lol...I thought...maybe I am forgetting I dunno and 1/3 of a can is not almost a full can.

Draft saved Draft deleted