lube user from the start

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by cant, Dec 26, 2010.

1. cant

cant New Member

how many ppl actually used lube when they were in their teens and stuck with it and wats ur fav lube?

2. Robert53

Robert53 Member

Albums:
    i never used it in my teens. way back then, the dinosaurs had cornered the lube market. LOL

the first few times i beat off was in the shower; i'd use soap of course to lube up with. i did progress to vaseline as that is all that was in the house. i did not know that other lubes even existed!!! now i use Albolene:its great. not as greasy as vaseline, but not as slick as a silicone type lube. its a great compromise between the two and really generates some heat once the stroking gets going....

3. crescendo69

Gold Member

I first used the lube for my saxophone around 15. Then Vaseline.

4. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    i hate lube but wet is my favorite

5. GangShowers

GangShowers New Member

I used to use lotion that my parents bought me.

6. durbantom

durbantom Active Member

Albums:
    Brylcream was a popular hair grease back in the late 60s early 70s.
    It was a white creamy jelly like substance, with quite a strong smell. Was sold in a red plastic container.

The guys in the boarding school Used to buy it to supposedly grease hair. I remember smelling the smell of Brylcream and hearing the noise of the teenagers waking as soon as lights went out. Some of the guys used to borrow the oily cream from their mates when they ran out of their own supply. I somehow think that the slapping noise seemed to be louder from the guys who had foreskins.

The weather in Durban is generally very warm all year round, and most of the lads slept under a single sheet or with no sheet at all. The dorms mostly had aound 18 beds down both external walls, and the lads were chosen for the dormitory by school year. This basically meant that the senior dormitory lads were all going through puberty at the same time.

There was no privacy at all. Showers were compulsory twice daily, and in open showers with no dividers. This generally meant that we were never more than a few yards from a testosterone loaded teenager trying with all his might not to "pop a woody". All that was needed was one woody to break loose, for a whole bunch to follow in quick succession accompanied by lots a laughter and even some showing off by the more developed boys.

It seems that 40 years ago, there was a lot less prudity in society than the current trend. All of the above was just part of growing up, getting ready to leave junior school and transfer to the high school in another part of town.

7. Eric87

Eric87 New Member

any lotion mixed with water makes a cheap good lube

Draft saved Draft deleted