Lube

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Escalating, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Escalating

Escalating New Member

I have regular sex with my boyfriend and he has very large cock. We normally use water based lube that I just get from the local drugstore, but I was wondering is there a benefit to using silicone lube; or more expensive lube from sex stores or ordered online? Most of the time the lube we have does the trick, but sometimes I feel like it doesn't spread well enough through the region it needs to if you catch my drift.

What are you experiences with lubricants and which do you find works the best? ***I heard silicone lube is hard to clean off yourself (bottoms, which I am please feedback), is the benefit of how 'good its suppose to work' outweigh the time spent cleaning it off?

Thanks!

2. eightpointeight

eightpointeight New Member

Albums:
    it takes little effort to clean up silicone lubes. I would suggest trying it. I love silicon lube and most often use Wet Platinum. For bottoming silicone is much more comfortable for me because i tend to absorb water based lubes very quickly. Silicone stays slick so no need to apply more than once. A little goes a long way especially when masturbating.

3. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am always an advocate of natural products. I pretty much swear by coconut oil. It is natural, slippery, goes a long way, has a slightly sweet taste, does not get sticky and cleans up easily.

4. fldan1978

fldan1978 Member

EROS Lube is the best! I don't buy anything else

5. Gay4Life

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I don't use it.

6. irox19

irox19 New Member

Albums:
    coconut oil.....at whole foods?

7. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep:biggrin1:

8. suiseki

suiseki Active Member

I've been using "Man Slide" (silicone), and "Gun Oil" (water based), depending on what the top prefers. I like both as a bottom and the silicone isn't that hard to clean up in my opinion. As far as getting it in the hard to reach areas try a "lube shooter" its a syringe that gets it into the hard to reach areas.

9. henry777

henry777 Well-Known Member

I love Boy Butter... water base; wash right off

10. erratic

Gold Member

I advocate natural products too, but ***oil based lubes and condoms do not mix.***

Ever.

Oil-based lubes, be they synthetic or natural, break down latex. If you and your boyfriend are the LTR, well-informed, STI-tested, responsible barebacking types, then by all means try natural oils (food-grade organic plant oils should feel good, smell nice, and go far). If not, please, please, please stick to water- and silicone-based lubes. Silicone, as has been mentioned, is not readily absorbed by the tissues in your butt (unlike water) so it has much greater staying power. It also tends to be slicker than water-based lubes. Cleaning up after shouldn't be a problem unless you're spraying the stuff all over your room - but a shower is still called for.

11. borntobeking

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Absoutely. I am well aware of this.

I was not advocating their use with condoms. I was merely answering the question as to what I use. I am married nd only have sex with my wife so I do not use condoms and of course I would not use one to masturbate.:biggrin1: Plus the OP did not mention using condoms either.

Slight oversight on my part. Did not intend to mislead or misinform anyone.

Draft saved Draft deleted