Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sim_8701, Jun 30, 2011.
Hey guys do you use lube when you wank?
I make my own pretty quick and all the way thru
If Im having a quick wank i will wank dry but if im horny as and want a longer session I use lube
I normally just use a bit of spit :tongue:
I like the feel of coconut oil
Never, not necessary and eventually always enough precum to enjoy a slippery wank
Since puberty there are 2 dry methods that I use. 98% of the times, I like to wrap a pair of briefs around my pole and stroke it. Not only does the cotton feel nice, but the briefs also provide a cum rag. The other 2% of the times I sprinkle a generous amount of baby powder on my right hand and stroke it. The powder cuts the friction and it feels erotic as hell. This method is great when you don't care about your cum flying all over the place when you blow.
I've tried using soap in the shower / bathtub. It's nice at first, but I've rubbed myself raw and actually bled from it. Oils and lotions are messy and require more involved clean up. I like to use a pair of briefs the best.
This. I don't know if it counts as lube but I didn't.
I just do it dry!
It all depends on the "wanking opportunity".
• If it's for foreplay, I'll stroke it dry at first then we work up to lube or honey dust - I get honey dust if she's going down on me
• If I'm already in the shower I'll use my hair conditioner - not as harsh on my skin as soap and shampoo
• If I'm out of town and trapped in a hotel room with nothin' but time alone and pay-perview porn: room-service, a bottle of vodka and my travel size bottle of Swiss Navy. (Swiss Navy Premium Personal Lubricants)
• If the kid is asleep and wife has already gone to bed I'll stroke it with the lube slow and quietly so I don't disturb her and I'll fall asleep almost instantly. I'll cum in my briefs to delay clean up until my morning shower.
What if I precum? Would that be considered "lube", that happens most of the time for me and I don't use anything else. I'm uncut
I have always used a little bit of Vaseline, but have had to use water-based lube since I got my PA until it fully heals. The water-based is easier to clean up, but doesn't last as long as Vaseline. Vaseline isn't that hard to clean up either, but you definitely have to wash your hands with Dawn or something to get it off.
Pre cum does count at lube
UC, no lube =)
I'm cut and have to use lube. I rarely used lube when I was uncut. Since I've been circ'd, I've found lube to be absolutely necessary. It's more of a mess, but I've never had such strong orgasms and plentiful squirts of cum.
Dry 90% of the time.
woops i polled wrong
Im uncut and wank without lube
I'm cut, but loosely enough that I don't need lube when I wank and I almost never do use the stuff. But when I'm getting a hand job from a friend I definitely prefer the lubed method. Don't know exactly why that is, it does seems somewhat contradictory, but with my own hand I prefer dry and with someone else's hand I prefer the slippery feel.
I mostly use baby oil. Me and my buddy bought some astrolube we're going to try out next time we get together to jack off.
I'm cut and jerk off dry probably 90% of the time. I only use lube if I know I'm gonna go at it for awhile and don't want to wear out my dick as much.