Lubes Lubes LUBES!!!

wellhung9

Experimental Member
Media
my favorite lubes are the ones that aren't sticky, and are usually labeled wet.

I hate ky, and feel i always have to shower after using it

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Depends on what I am doing. If I am doing a solo act to relieve myself I like the I.D.Millennium Silicone Formula. The rest of the time if I am with my other half the number one in my book is Albolene. If I am using anything sensitive I then have a water based version of I.D. Millennium which I do not use other than with something like a fleshlight.

kcstrker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
love em all. favorites are albolene, stroke 29, jack jelly, id glide, and the silicones. currently trying out something called maximus -- it's a gel that's pretty good. i'm a medium precummer, and it's mixing quite well.

For Fleshlight and Tenga Flip use, nothing beats the generic version of Astroglide sold at CVS. This stuff is amazing -- it feels like really thick precum, lasts forever, and provides one of the smoothest rides I've ever had.

One product I do not recommend at all is Liquid Silk. This was recomended to me by the guy at my local Pleasure Chest, and it was awful. I almost want to say it was gritty. Couldn't even cum with it -- and believe me, I tried. Edged for about 3 hours, dumped most of the bottle in an attempt to feel lubricated, and ended up slathering on something else for the money shot.