Lubes

Artzyguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Any guys out their who like using lubes for sex/jerkingoff, and if so what kind do you prefer? I just tried the new Astroglide X and it is one of the best, the feeling and the clean up are awesome!Peace.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I smell sweet and fruity while pleasuring myself. LOL

You're fruity all right. (And you're sweet.)

Many guys here like Stroke 29 or Gun Oil, which are both made by the same company. I recently tried both and wasn't initially thrilled with them, but I'm liking the Stroke 29 more now that I've gotten used to it. (I'm still not a fan of the Gun Oil, but lots of guys here love it. The same company also makes a more economical product called Jack Jelly.) I also tried Swiss Navy Cream Masturbation Lubricant, which I find quite similar to the Stroke 29, but it's less expensive and I think I like it a bit better.

However, I'm not sure that any of them are better than Albolene, which is easier to find a much cheaper. Albolene isn't sold as a masturbation lube, but as a "moisturizing cleanser" and make-up remover, but it's so greasy I can't imagine using it that way.

Albolene Cleanser - The Makeup Comes Off, The Moisture Stays In.

CheapLubes.com - Inexpensive Personal Lubricants, Condoms, and Adult Toys has a wide selection and the best prices I've seen. You can get even better prices when lubes go on sale.