lubes

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does anyone know a cheap simple lube that I can use for pe? Been using ky jelly but going to buy it is kind of embarrassing.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
How old are you andwhy is buying lube embarassing? prehaps your embarassment is due to a lack of maturity? Everybody has sex and/or masturbates. I frequently buy lube and Magnums, and I've never been or felt embarassed. The cashier never says anything to me, nor does any other person I come into contact with.

ionian7

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
eros oil make your own, from the great book , Exercising the penis, get oils from mountain rose herbs, this stuf works ans smells wonderful.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How old are you andwhy is buying lube embarassing? prehaps your embarassment is due to a lack of maturity? Everybody has sex and/or masturbates. I frequently buy lube and Magnums, and I've never been or felt embarassed. The cashier never says anything to me, nor does any other person I come into contact with.
Just shy i guess

eros oil make your own, from the great book , Exercising the penis, get oils from mountain rose herbs, this stuf works ans smells wonderful.
Like evo/bio oil? ive read about those here but thought the ingredients were expensive so didnt think much about it.

anyway thinking of using olive oil or something.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Slap some cooking oil on that sucker, no one will think anything if you are buying something. Hell, even some non-buttery Crisco could work just fine. But lubes are plentiful in selection in even the smallest grocery stores these days for a reason. There was a time you could only buy KY jelly. Now you can buy a dozen different brands and slickness where you buy milk.

Chances are the people who are at the store also buy the stuff too.

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Slap some cooking oil on that sucker, no one will think anything if you are buying something. Hell, even some non-buttery Crisco could work just fine. But lubes are plentiful in selection in even the smallest grocery stores these days for a reason. There was a time you could only buy KY jelly. Now you can buy a dozen different brands and slickness where you buy milk.

Chances are the people who are at the store also buy the stuff too.
lol thanks for the advice. just tried vegetable oil and it wasnt slippery at all, ended up using some st ives moisturizer lol.
guess im off to do some browsing at the grocery store tomorrow lol