Lubricant

aussiechick63: I have a question that I hope someone may have an answer to.

I recently started going out with a guy that has told me he is over 8 inches. I have never had sex with anyone larger than average. That is not the reason I am going out with him. I found out after the first time we went out how large he claims to be.

We haven't had sex yet but he says he prefers to use warmed honey or baby oil as a lubricant. Has anyone had any experience using either of these things as lube?
What is your opinion on the success of them as lubricants for anal sex as well as vaginal, if needed?

fitdude: I would stick with a good silicone based lube.

sammygirly: As usual when you put anything food in the vagina there's the opportunity for bacteria growth so, although it might taste yummy - I wouldn't advise warmed honey.....

bustyredhead: Well, if he does use warmed honey, you've got all kinds of excuses to make sure he cleans you out cumpletely. Hehehe... ;)

Not sure about baby oil... I'd say that it's possible that it might screw with the chemical cacophany of your vagina. The best trick to figuring out what's safe is to use a little bit on a finger or something, and then get it out (the lube) after like 15 minutes. If anything feels odd, you're best off not using it again.

- Nene (The Bob Villa of Sex)

TopheavyTeen: ASTROGLIDE...Good for somethings, But does not taste good ;)

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honey is not a good idea. It does not lubricate, it makes things sticky and 'gummy'. As Ms. Nony also pointed out, it also provides prime breeding grounds for bacteria that are attracted to sugar. Baby oil is not a good idea because it's petroleum based, which means it's not condom compatible. There are many personal lubricants out there made specifically for sexual activity. Astroglide, Wet, ID, KY, Emotion Lotion ... and there are several others. Use a product designed for the job at hand.

AnonyMs: uh, sweetie - that was sammygirly's wisdom, not mine..... granted we are both amazingly beautiful, highly verbal, delightfully sensual, incredibly strong women so I can see how easy it would be to get us mixed up... hmmm.... hope that the error was not caused because for you - the archetypal Kinsey 6 - all women look alike! :-*

sammygirly: Rightly said Nony!

I can't think of a better woman to be mistaken for ;D

aussiechick63: Thaks for all the advice guys... Most appreciated. ;D

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Stay away from food based lube--bad for the pussy. Do not use baby oil if you use condoms(you are using condoms right), they will eat up that rubber fast! Use Astro-glide, Wet, trojin, or any other ones out there. Your health is more important that $5!

Turbo: Aussiechick, have u done it with him yet?
If so what lubes did u use?

CUrious about the honey, why does he like honey? I have never heard of that as a lube and always been told sugar/sweets and pussy dont mix. Yeast infection.

Could not comment on anal as no experience on that subject.

Baby oil I would think as long as it is kept away from any latex products such as a condom should be in theory ok....but I again would not recommend it for it would definately disturb the pH balance of the woman's body.