Lubricant

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Help needed.
My wife has got to the age where she no longer produces lubricant like she used to.
We have tried various off the shelf products. Some although initially seem to help after about 10 minutes of penetration she seems to dry out and sex can become painful for both of us.
Other products seem to over lubricate. I have had problems where she is so wet that there is no friction and I have great difficulty coming. Also because being so wet she feels loose and I have no concept of depth and cause pain, I think hitting her cervix.
Any recommendations

Help needed.
My wife has got to the age where she no longer produces lubricant like she used to.
We have tried various off the shelf products. Some although initially seem to help after about 10 minutes of penetration she seems to dry out and sex can become painful for both of us.
Other products seem to over lubricate. I have had problems where she is so wet that there is no friction and I have great difficulty coming. Also because being so wet she feels loose and I have no concept of depth and cause pain, I think hitting her cervix.
Any recommendations

Where are you painful? Where is she painful? Could you do something just to lubricate where you are rubbing and not your head so you can still climax?

Could you try a different technique to climax before it becomes painful?

Reactions: iggyiguana

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Help needed.
Any recommendations
Same issue here. Wife’s doc told her to use Vitamin E capsules. She inserts one the night before we plan sex or sometimes early morning. Much less friction as sometimes her pussy felt like sandpaper on my cock. I also don’t produce any precum which makes it worse. It is also not size related since I am not big.
Also have issue if too wet I can’t cum. Ugh

Reactions: cadmanken

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Where are you painful? Where is she painful? Could you do something just to lubricate where you are rubbing and not your head so you can still climax?

Could you try a different technique to climax before it becomes painful?
I am painful in that she dries up it is like carpet burns where I thrust in her fanny. To her the pain is twice when dry the penis is quite abrasive
. If wet I hit the cervix

Malmo75

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe you can try J-lube?
It’s a powder which you mix with water. It’s very slippery, so you can use a small amount. And you can also take different amount of water depending on how thick you want the lube.

It has a nice natural slippery feeling if you take a normal amount of lube. Siippery as precum and her own production of fluids.

Good luck m8 :)

https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/yOAAAOSw-0xYb66Y/s-l300.jpg

ceejay1960

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Same issue here. Wife’s doc told her to use Vitamin E capsules. She inserts one the night before we plan sex or sometimes early morning. Much less friction as sometimes her pussy felt like sandpaper on my cock. I also don’t produce any precum which makes it worse. It is also not size related since I am not big.
Also have issue if too wet I can’t cum. Ugh
I know exactly what you mean by sandpaper feeling.
Where do you get Vitamin E capsules? Are they specifically for lubrication?